2020 Random NFL Thoughts Thread

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Really? Falcons as the top open job? How come?

1. Chargers - Herbert, Allen and Ekeler as a nice lil core on offense. Then Bosa and company on defense.

2. Texans - It's a 1-man show right now with limited picks (I think) but if you got a chance to coach Deshaun and try to make some shyt shake and get creative, he'll get you 6-7 dubs by himself.

3. Lions - They actually have some good talent on both sides of the ball. Get Stafford's replacement in their in waiting and you got something.

4. Falcons

5. Jets

Them last 2 only get half a bar, fuk dem niccas :pachaha:

i just see the falcons as already being an established team just needing a few moves/coaching
i like the established offensive core that you can ride with Jones/Julio/Ridley
they have been playing/staying in these games since Raheem took over.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Haskins putting together some nice drives even with being under pressure.

i just see the falcons as already being an established team just needing a few moves/coaching
i think they have an established offensive core that you can ride with Jones/Julio/Ridley

I guess for me, its like, how much longer Julio got? You got Herbert over there on a rookie contract and they been in close games all year with Lynn dropping the ball so they're on the brink. And with Deshaun, not a rookie contract, but a young Dynamic QB who just need his Tyreke Hill and/or Travis Kelce.

BeachBum Unreal

SD Born & Raised: 760, 619
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Really? Falcons as the top open job? How come?

1. Chargers - Herbert, Allen and Ekeler as a nice lil core on offense. Then Bosa and company on defense.

2. Texans - It's a 1-man show right now with limited picks (I think) but if you got a chance to coach Deshaun and try to make some shyt shake and get creative, he'll get you 6-7 dubs by himself.

3. Lions - They actually have some good talent on both sides of the ball. Get Stafford's replacement in their in waiting and you got something.

4. Falcons

5. Jets

Them last 2 only get half a bar, fuk dem niccas :pachaha:
I’m a Chargers fan and I think people overrate the roster a little bit. The Oline is terrible (& has been for a while now) and that should be a red flag for anyone trying to coach.

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
man, if you're Jacoby Brissett do you demand a trade after this season or try to get that starting job back year
this going in on 4th and short/qb sneak stuff pretty terrible if u ask me