2020 Random NFL Thoughts Thread

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown

Negs that dodo bird @Regular_P

Second best WR named Terry from Ohio State.:mjcry:.

346997.jpg.0.jpg

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
I just went back over the past twenty years looking at WR's drafted from Michigan, and.....its's.................horrendous.:dwillhuh:.

Take away Braylon Edwards and his one good season, and I'm pretty sure the best WR they have had from the draft in the past twenty years is..............Jason Avant?:dead:.

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
I just went back over the past twenty years looking at WR's drafted from Michigan, and.....its's.................horrendous.:dwillhuh:.

Take away Braylon Edwards and his one good season, and I'm pretty sure the best WR they have had from the draft in the past twenty years is..............Jason Avant?:dead:.
Mario Manningham had a spark when he started ... but quickly became :hhh:

b. woods

Peace
Daps

Nah, its the "All-Time Great" Adrian Arrington :mjgrin:, who was so GREAT that he could not even be drafted. :whew:

Right, Smitty? :mjlit: @smitty22