2020 Random NFL Thoughts Thread

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
the Alex Smith story was cool and all but going into season with him as starting qb is not wavy
unless they were gonna roll with taylor heinicke

They got 0 QB at all.
Might as well roll me out there. They have to make a qb move. They shoulda been making trade offers already on somebody. They gon waste this defense.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown

John McClain is out of his fukkin mind :mjlol:

Act like you’ve got ANY leverage right now.

Not a chance the Jets would give up all of that for Watson.

It's one thing to give up three first round picks and maybe more, but you HAVE to be a team that is ready to win now or next year. The Jets are not in that situation, but if Watson doesn't end up in New England, I will fully endorse that Jets deal.:lolbron:.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Not a chance the Jets would give up all of that for Watson.

It's one thing to give up three first round picks and maybe more, but you HAVE to be a team that is ready to win now or next year. The Jets are not in that situation, but if Watson doesn't end up in New England, I will fully endorse that Jets deal.:lolbron:.

Yea I want Watson, but that's not Joe Douglas' m.o. He's gonna build this team.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
You can keep Darnold but I want Williams, three 1st, and two 2nds, and a 3rd :mjgrin:

:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:.

Watson is an excellent QB, but no team should give up that amount of capital unless they have a team ready to win now. That is where the Texans are going to have trouble getting what they want. Then again, nothing would surprise me.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:.

Watson is an excellent QB, but no team should give up that amount of capital unless they have a team ready to win now. That is where the Texans are going to have trouble getting what they want. Then again, nothing would surprise me.

Go big or go home :mjlit:

I’m trading away a 25 year old superstar QB. I want it all :banderas:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
fukk u know about Joe Douglas:mjlol:

Cause he's come out and said how he wants to build a team? :unimpressed:

You can keep Darnold but I want Williams, three 1st, and two 2nds, and a 3rd :mjgrin:

tenor.gif

Go big or go home :mjlit:

I’m trading away a 25 year old superstar QB. I want it all :banderas:

How many yards he gon throw for this year, holdin that clip board? :mjlit: