Uncle Phil 36

All Star
Daps

All signs point to a Hickenlooper win, but I’m interested on seeing the margins. He has the advantage of being a former governor. Progressives should be strong in Colorado in the near future, though. I haven’t heard much about Romanoff. He doesn’t seem to have the same energy behind him like Booker and Bowman do.

A big part is because Romanoff is a re-tread who has lost twice before

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because of this...do you see this (25:26 mark)? She basically called him out for making money as a successful lawyer and he checked her ass.

Yep, this is the statement I'm talking about.

Royce West has been in the trenches for over 35 years putting in work and this Cave bytch is going to try to discredit him as a Money Politician. :mindblown:

Beto mention reparations during his Senate run.

Has this Cave bytch mention reparations, no. :mjpls:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Yep, this is the statement I'm talking about.

Royce West has been in the trenches for over 35 years putting in work and this Cave bytch is going to try to discredit him as a Money Politician. :mindblown:

Beto mention reparations during his Senate run.

Has this Cave bytch mention reparations, no. :mjpls:
shyt was hella disrespectful bro. Trust me a lot of black folks will skip over her on their ballot. She's done zero black outreach. Beto was in West Dallas/South Dallas at black churches. This "Karen" couldn't even give an intelligible answer to the police reform questions in the debate. That's what happens when you're from CACstin.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Texas U.S. Senate Democratic Primary Runoff Election Results

@*DalMem* Harris County going 50/50 is the most upsetting observation from the map. I guess Mayor Turner's endorsement didn't mean much. Also all the Hispanic endorsements West got from people like the Castros didn't mean much either. Hager pretty much swept South Texas.

That map is very
yUNYKmH.png

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
She ran it up with the Hispanic vote. :mjpls:

And I'm not voting for this bytch in November.

What slick shyt did she say? I’m not familiar with Texas politics but I am curious because I may he moving there in the near future.