FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
I don’t know how this plays out, but do you think the trump administration, after all the corruption they’ve done in office, can successfully pull off the investigation card once again? It’s like not only is it hypocritical, we’ve had four years to digest how these “investigations” are just running interference based on Hillary’s campaign. I don’t know this works twice

They have no shame though. Its a way to muddy the waters. Depress turnout.

Its why they want to amplify the DNC 'rigging' the primary against Bernie. They want some of Bernie's votes or for them to stay home.

But 2020 is different and negative partisanship is a bigger factor.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I don’t know how this plays out, but do you think the trump administration, after all the corruption they’ve done in office, can successfully pull off the investigation card once again? It’s like not only is it hypocritical, we’ve had four years to digest how these “investigations” are just running interference based on Hillary’s campaign. I don’t know this works twice

Because of Republicans trying to make Russia and Ukraine a non-issue to save Trump, they are going to have to contradict themselves and open up themselves to more questions to bring it back up.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Again, you don't vote you don't have the right to complain.

I talked to a dude yesterday who said he was for Bernie but didn't vote. GTFO of my face with this shyt. I looked at him and asked "Why didn't you vote? :dahell:" and he shrugged and said "Dont know man".

:francis: Literally made this face.

I swear those motherfukkers need to be smacked in the face on sight, regardless of who they are voting for.

fukking idiotic.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Fair point but ultimately anything that suppresses enthusiasm in Biden is a victory for them IMO
I few like we overestimate trump on this board. No doubt he has a fervent base but it’s literally about getting Michigan - something I think an Obama backed Biden will do, PA - something Biden could do on his own and either WI or NC - Biden’s win there, plus supported in the general by Obama, gives me a lot of faith.

It was the wrong 80k votes folks, not some landslide victory

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA

Its why they want to amplify the DNC 'rigging' the primary against Bernie. They want some of Bernie's votes or for them to stay home.

I don’t think that’s going to work. I think everyone thought Bernie had the youth turnout. His coalition looks more like a lot of Latinos.

That’s where the Dems are in trouble. Obama can get some of the young vote back, Latinos hate Obama for the deportations. Having Latinos at Bernie levels would destroy the Republicans in the Senate

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Lmao. I mean MSNBC and CNN will help them. They still treat 99% of the stuff “President Trump” does at legitimate.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland

Bernies voters are already looking for a reason to stay home. And his youth voters didn’t need a reason to stay home, they just did.

I’m not buying it, dems just want him out, the investigation plays to his base, other folks are like fukk it

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm not saying that pinning your hopes to the youth vote is the correct answer. I think we all agree the yield is low. I think the bigger question is what have they done in the last four year to improve their chances? If a 77 year old man that is having trouble speaking and has ton of baggage is the answer they we are all in trouble. This issue with his speaking is a major fukking issue.

Like you have to beat the incumbent. Is this the guy and the support system to do it?

You had a mix of candidates, the choice has come down to an old man who folks claim is senile and an older man who had a heart attack.

Cory Booker, Kamala Harris, Mayor Pete, Andrew Yang, Julian Castro, Tulsi, Beto and others all fell by the wayside. These were all young dynamic candidates.

Neither Bernie nor Biden standing next to Trump is an issue for me, they both look healthier than he does.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I few like we overestimate trump on this board. No doubt he has a fervent base but it’s literally about getting Michigan - something I think an Obama backed Biden will do, PA - something Biden could do on his own and either WI or NC - Biden’s win there, plus supported in the general by Obama, gives me a lot of faith.

It was the wrong 80k votes folks, not some landslide victory

I think people in the Bernie camp and outside haven’t yet realized how much support he got just for daring to oppose Hillary. The same bump Trump got.

The same people bemoaning black people for voting emotion need to see that’s why Republicans are nervous about Biden.

Republicans don’t get excited to vote against Biden. Actually having to inspire people to vote for Trump isn’t how he won.