Daps
Reppin
T.O.
mEbPqVJkdW4oAuhNPc93CME7TTaxTn5YXISNrOw-Y6k.jpg
:russ::russ::russ:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
People aren't going to want to hear this, but Clyburn is part of that black establishment class that is doing nothing about black poverty and inequality. His 6th district contains some of the poorest black counties in SC, low household incomes, and failing schools. These cats enrich themselves while the people continue to suffer. This is the status quo we're fighting to keep:camby:
You’re 100% right, but when black people in his district don’t care enough to hold him accountable then what can we do? #HYON innit?

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
I don’t want the excitement of Super Tuesday and Biden’s brain melting in real time distract y’all from the fact that there were a TON of black politicians who sold us out for a dollar from Mike Bloomberg. We should not and cannot forget what they did. Those politicians are not to be trusted ever again.
Politicans selling out is what they do, breh. Probably a better strategy is to not trust them from the get-go, but other way around. make them earn your trust.

Uno

Superstar
Daps
I don’t think Liz helps Bernie much, he needs help with the black vote. Liz tried to get it by visiting Bama, Mississippi etc in the summer and came in 4th in the black vote. Abrams is probably the only one

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
any of you NY posters keep up with house races (or anyone who knows how to get a pulse on house races). classmate is running out there and sent me an email for money. i don't know what he's running on nor what the odd are for those running for that seat

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
I don’t think Liz helps Bernie much, he needs help with the black vote. Liz tried to get it by visiting Bama, Mississippi etc in the summer and came in 4th in the black vote. Abrams is probably the only one
The thing is he needs Liz out of the race to even be competitive. Liz cost him a bunch of states he could have won last night. Offering her a VP slot to drop out and endorse him would give him some momentum and help him out with suburban voters, especially white female suburban voters. Abrams is most likely going to endorse Biden at this point.