OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
I still think Bernie got this. Can't overreact...

Once all the Super Tuesday delegates are allocated, it'll be a near tie with Biden or Bernie leading.

I'm going to reiterate that from no going forward the most important States to worry about are the swing States in the General election of electability is the #1 concern.

So...

Michigan
Wisconsin
Ohio
Indiana
Florida
Iowa
and NC

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I still think Bernie got this. Can't overreact...

Once all the Super Tuesday delegates are allocated, it'll be a near tie with Biden or Bernie leading.

I'm going to reiterate that from no going forward the most important States to worry about are the swing States in the General election of electability is the #1 concern.

So...

Michigan
Wisconsin
Ohio
Indiana
Florida
Iowa
and NC

you think Bernie got Florida? Young people dont vote like that, he would really have to depend on the latin vote/white hippies down here.

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
you think Bernie got Florida? Young people dont vote like that, he would really have to depend on the latin vote/white hippies down here.
Nope.

I think Democrats can win without Florida, though.

You don't have to win all of these states to become president. Just the right combination

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Team Bernie checking in:

That's all yall establishment got?? We barely felt any of y'alls punches
C2FOFS4VIAAZZoS.jpg

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Not really...once Amy and Pete dropped out and immediately endorsed Biden those expectations were out the window

Add that to Beto in Texas
What? Biden was expected to lose texas and Minnesota regardless

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
This race is going through June. As I posted in the Bernie thread, the establishment are going to fall for uniting and coalescing around Biden and Bernie will go after Joe’s obvious flaws and vulnerabilities on his record. Bernie will be called divisive. Biden wins nomination.

Trump will shamelessly run to Biden’s left on a bunch of things. Trump will have the US Senate and DOJ do more investigations on Burisma, Hunter Biden, etc... the same Hillary playbook

If Joe loses, the Dems will blame Bernie and progressives.

It feels like history is repeating again
Yep