JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
This is a total loser for Dems if they cave to people like Ramos and his anti-Obama bs.

Beto went full La Raza in his Senate race against Cruz - speaking Spanish at debates, talking about abolishing ICE, even tearing down ALL physical barriers on the border. You know what that got him, 40% of hispanics still voted for Cruz. Dems gain nothing from going full retard on this issue.

Exactly. All it does is alienate Black voters which they need. Latinos are not dependable voters for Democrats.

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
man I wouldn’t even be surprised if there’s a nice chunk of the Hispanics that have no problem with trumps deportation policies. The far left doesn’t get this.

This Mexican guy I knew agreed with keeping illegals out. Cesar Chavez did as well.

At one point in time, Mexican Americans identified as White and thought the Civil Rights movement was for Black people to fight only.

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He was so busy chiding Warren supporters he didn't realize his guy was chiding black parents. :mjlol:
Yep proposing school psychologists in predominately black schools, when white schools have been having that since the 80‘s is chiding black parents.

Recognizing mental healthissues for ppl That actually have it at an early age, and are 15x more likely to be in jail or homeless bc of their race, and drop out bc of their mental heaLth issues is chiding black parents. :russell:

Black kids having a therapist come to them bc they can’t afford to go to the suburbs for it, Is solely bc Biden needed a moment to criticize black parents.

Yep ur exactly right. He’s criticizing black parents. He clearly states this in his video below.

Last edited:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

bischoffwow-gif.4727

:snoop: all these backdoor groups. I’m sick of this shid man.