Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This is cause for concern. Buttigieg has been rising. I’m not concern with him winning the nomination but if Liz or Bernie don’t win Iowa or NH they are done and we might be stuck with Biden vs Buttigieg. That is the worse case scenario.

do u not like Biden? If so why? I don’t get why progressives hate him. Tons of his ideas are monumental progressive ideas

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Biden wouldn't be saying any of this shyt if Bernie hadn't pulled everything in that direction.

That's hilarious considering Biden demanded stronger coke/crack discrepancies than REAGAN. :dead:

I agree with u. But this is his agenda now. It’s still insanely progressive

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps

Funny how this stuff gets reported and analyzed. CNN was focused on her statement saying she's open to suspending deportations and framing it like she's jumped off the leftist cliff. Bernie twitter focused on her saying she's open to keeping ICE and CBP as long as their mission is completely overhauled to go after drug trafficking and framing it like she's turned her back on the left. That's the name of the game when you take the "palatable progressive" route though. Fighting the war on two fronts.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
She's just a player in it. :troll:
200.gif