Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
bernie haters are bashing black males. this will be excused or ignored by certain people in here. :unimpressed:

*throws this post into the thread like a grenade and runs away*

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Presidential candidates have had a say on when states hold their elections for decades. :dwillhuh:

u think Iowa and New Hampshire we’re moved up by the electorates or candidates that think they’d do great in those states and needed that early jump :gucci:

Man y’all warren fans love to act obtuse whenever she shows her true colors. Y’all know her 56 plans by heart but are dumb enough not to understand electorate strategy.

it’s been a mix of candidates and states since the beginning. You’re asking an either or question, when the answer is both. Don’t play dumb. You’re better than that

States are allowed to pick when their primaries occur.

Further, parties are able to dictate how their delegates are are pledged to candidates.

This is why we have open primaries, closed primaries, and caucuses. This is why states such as California were able to move up their primary this year.

There's plenty of reasons why blacks are disenfranchised voters, but whether they vote early or later each state still only has as much influence as the census gives them.

:yeshrug:

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
States are allowed to pick when their primaries occur.

Further, parties are able to dictate how their delegates are are pledged to candidates.

This is why we have open primaries, closed primaries, and caucuses. This is why states such as California were able to move up their primary this year.

There's plenty of reasons why blacks are disenfranchised voters, but whether they vote early or later each state still only has as much influence as the census gives them.

:yeshrug:

most black political pundits would agree with that question

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
After seeing that Warren gaffe again I don't think behind understand how much these candidates benefitted from seeing Bernie and Hillary get lit up on their racial injustice answers in 2016.

I know they still don't take the black vote seriously because they still fail and flop on these questions as if it's the 1st time anyone has asked them. :mjlol::what::snoop:

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
The happy go lucky mask slips :picard:

Notice the shyt eating grin at the beginning, the condescending "Yeah" at the end and her last second notice that it got picked up on the mic :wow:

The layers of "I'm just a player in the game" has me :wow:

"I'm just a player in the game" showed me she's not really for fundamental change. Hmm...

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
it's not up to the candidates, idk why you guys continue to play to dumb

Google what Obama said to that same type of question. A candidates refusal to openly embrace the disfranchised while supposedly championing for them is telling