Votes: 1 0.5%

• Total voters

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I got my Moto z2 force with the projector to work after being sidelined for 2 years in a boot loop

Shout-out to some asian dude on YouTube

I'm back nikkas I'm back :to::mjgrin:

L Ray

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Glass city
I am cheap so rocking with a Motorola G7. I did see Google having a sale on the Pixel 4 and XL's which had me interested :lupe:. I just use mine for playing games and web browsing, texting. Do not do any of my work shyt on it.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
I am cheap so rocking with a Motorola G7. I did see Google having a sale on the Pixel 4 and XL's which had me interested :lupe:. I just use mine for playing games and web browsing, texting. Do not do any of my work shyt on it.

The G7 is actually a good phone for mid-range buyers; big screen, decent camera, enough power to run any game/app. Going to get one for my daughter.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Huawei P20 Pro. Mostly hanging on to it because no Google Play Store on the newer Huawei models is having me look at them like :francis:

L Ray

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Glass city
The G7 is actually a good phone for mid-range buyers; big screen, decent camera, enough power to run any game/app. Going to get one for my daughter.

Yea definitely worth the price. I Love it as it does everything I need it to and was cheap enough to buy unlocked so I didn't have to make payments. Thought about the 8 but the few reviews I saw made it seem like wasn't worth the upgrade if you have the 7.