2020 ain’t playing!!!OTF member robbed. Dreds cut. Forced to eat period box

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
damn I hear a chic crying when he getting his shyt cut off...wonder if it’s the same chic...cuz then this just became a sex assault video too :ohhh:

*edit*

seems like they forced his girl/chic he was fukking w/ to cut his dreads then forced him to eat her out even tho she was on her shyt smh

Damn:damn:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
QYgoWuc.gif

gave him the samson and then made him
drink abomination from a hoes cup.
biblical wickedness.
vHgYOwi.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

MaxBundles

Veteran
Daps

Dont know who he is

But

:damn:

Somebody is gonna die after I'm done eating that bloody booty :ufdup::sadbron:

:picard::picard::picard::sadcam::sadcam::gucci:
Yoooo they super duper violated homie. I'd move to Nebraska and start over. Ain't no coming back from this.

Crazy part is, Durk just bailed dude outta jail for 90k on a murder charge smh anybody can get caught slipping

BeBorn

Westside Chicago 32212
Daps
Reppin
Westside chicago
Its foul...all around the chick set him up What the fukk she crying for...the didn't kill him and they just publicly humiliate him...so dumb...either they ain't killers or they dumb...the broad crying is the main culprit she probably thought she was gonna hit a easy lick or her dumb ass did it all for 'clout'...cant these tramps mane...all that bs...just for a nut

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
damn I hear a chic crying when he getting his shyt cut off...wonder if it’s the same chic...cuz then this just became a sex assault video too :ohhh:

*edit*

seems like they forced his girl/chic he was fukking w/ to cut his dreads then forced him to eat her out even tho she was on her shyt smh

That shiit is sexual assault. What kinda dudes are these, to think of shiit like this:merchant:

"We gonna catch this opp, and strip him down, and make him eat period vagina, sick.:wtf::mindblown: