2019 WOAT Poster Election Thread (Congratulations to Darealtwo1)

Who You Got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Take your pick. Aint nothing but bottom of the barrel trash here

@Killah Ray
@Henry Orbit
@UserNameless
@JParker
@Pressure
@distinguishedNOW
@Bishop_BP_Jakes
@young3000
@Old Scott Hall
@42 Monks
@PropJoe
@CBSkyline
@Carolina Slim
@alexander.
@Cyrus
@Relldaproblem
@Corey Matthews
@SireSiah#KWU
@Darth Nubian
@Rigby.
@Dr. Narcisse
@AceMan
@Black Lightning
@IGSaint12
@Azik
@No Sleep
@Hiesenberg
@Leezy337
@VinceSinatra
@LexLuthor72
@Mook
@Millions
@FreshFromATL @Stone@charmander @ATLien @Atlrocafella@Rickdogg44 @FutureGOAT @JBoy @The_Sheff@Sly Cookin @Hollywood Co @Bruh Man 5th Flo@Moose_Greyjoy @1BadBamaFan @iamstr8fire@Tommy Tuffnuts @Rebel Soldier @daemonova@King Biko @rip928 @Mr Hate Coffee @jmspro@King Karim @Steezy @Falcons258 @Kaedus@fwest1 @Motife43 @AVXL @Georgiamuscle@keond @JamilALAmin @iamstr8fire @Stone@Warren Moon @Konnan @Nostalgic@Youngblood Priest @Motife43@Nostalgic

2b1079fc265a5210828cf0efe0021f83.png
This why nfc south beef is the best beef on the coli, i mean even his Bama brehs caught strays :russ:

KOBE

Superstar
Daps
I like Gil’s posts even when I don’t agree. He’s far from the WOAT poster here.

Gotta go with @Darealtwo1 for basketball reasons

Gil's problem is he never thinks he's been wrong in his life and tries to go at everyone for being actual fans and not trying to take the safest possible opinion on everything.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Gil's problem is he never thinks he's been wrong in his life and tries to go at everyone for being actual fans and not trying to take the safest possible opinion on everything.

He'll neg you if you c/s someone else's argument that goes against his.

:mjtf:

Not to mention when you @ him about a topic or a player he stans, he's ghost but when that player starts to turn it around or has a great game he'll be @ you and bumping every thread he can find

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Fair enough. I mean, I get why he’ll probably win it at some point.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps

and the other issue is when he can’t Julez his way out with his fukking bible verses he just disappers like a true p*ssy and only pops back up when he it validates him like a coward front runner. That shyt he pulled after game 7 of the first round was pathetic as hell and that alone warrants him woat

*anticipates shut up cracka neg*

Last edited: