2019 Celebration Bowl: #24 North Carolina A&T Aggies vs Alcorn State Braves

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
the FCS playoff selection committee been disrespecting HBCUS way too long. They were giving our best teams the lowest seeds or outright leaving them out the playoffs.

so we said fukk it and made our own bowl game. Up until this year, it was always the first game of the Bowl Season, and its the only bowl with FCS teams.

FCS playoff games have poor attendance, poor television ratings and they don’t bring in money. The Celebration Bowl has decent tv ratings, good attendance, and both conferences get money from the game.

students and alumni of FCS teams don’t support their schools. They would rather support the big SEC, Big 10, ACC, etc school in their state.

HBCU alum and students are some of the most supportive fans out of any division. Jackson State lead the FCS in attendance by a wide margin this season, and I believe the SWAC has had the best attendance as a conference for a decade now.

so fukk the FCS, FBS, and anything in between. This is our game & we crown our own champions

You right. NDSU is probably the closest I've seen to having HBCU level fan support and I watched more minutes Celebration Bowls than any FCS playoff game the past few years.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
We tearing the city up tonight.

I was watching from a bar when Yung Joc showed up, saw my Aggie gear, and gave me dap. Said it’s gone be on fire tonight in the city. Ima try and step out myself :lolbron:

Im on the gram seeing a lot of fine Aggie women I went to school with and they fine ass friends there :wow:

I’m on 85 going the wrong way back to Winston cuz I gotta deal with some family shyt there:francis:

Live it up for me breh:mjcry:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
which games have you seen?

I always see a good number of students and young folks at the games..

for example this was SU at Bama State a few years back..that’s our student section and it’s always filled with students and young alumni

Tuskegee

Alcorn

Just depends on which school it is

No specific games, just seems everytime I do watch the crowd shots are of the older alumni for the most part.
Hell when I went to BCU last year werent hardly any students out there But they trash :manny:

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
man why dont young students and young alumni go to the games? anytime i see a HBCU game it's always mid 30s+ is the majority of the crowd. that ish irks me
That’s a good question.

I know when I was in school, I went to damn near every game. I think with games like this, it’s usually that older crowd that can afford to go or have the transportation. I know when I was in school, outside of playing Central or Winston Salem State, I never went to the away games.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
No specific games, just seems everytime I do watch the crowd shots are of the older alumni for the most part.
Hell when I went to BCU last year werent hardly any students out there But they trash :manny:

I don’t think Cookman has ever had any real serious support like that..

idk how it is with the MEAC schools, but majority of the SWAC schools have good student turnout

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
@Bryan Danielson @Crack Daniels @Optimus Prime @Bishop_BP_Jakes

Aggie Pride! Solidified an Aggie Dynasty in AggieLanta!
giphy.gif

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
MEAC turnout isn’t as good as SWAC turnout, but then again, those schools in the swac are in football dominated states, while MEAC schools, outside of Florida, are basketball dominated.

Our basketball games be rockin
Great turnout at the game today
I knew the Aggies would show up because we sold out our allotment of tickets the first day but compared to last year, Alcorns attendance was 100 times better this year

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
:to:

NCAT just too much brehs

But Alcorn band SOD won :obama:
Breh, y’all could’ve laid down and quit after Jah Maine opened up the 3rd with that TD, but they kept fighting and made it a game.

This was clearly a battle of the top 2 HBCU football squads. The top 2 defenses weren’t enough to stop either offense