Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Wonder if any Dem is going to have a Joe Wilson moment and yell "You Lie" during Trumps first State of the Union

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Wonder if any Dem is going to have a Joe Wilson moment and yell "You Lie" during Trumps first State of the Union

Pelosi tells Democrats not to disrupt ‘slobbering’ Trump during SOTU
“Let the attention be on his slobbering self,” Pelosi told members, according to two sources in the room. “If you want to walk out, don’t come in.”

Democratic leaders are hoping to avoid any kind of disruptive moments a la Rep. Joe Wilson (R-S.C.), who yelled “you lie!” during President Barack Obama’s joint address to Congress in 2009

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
I'm not sure I want to watch this. Listening to Donald speak is like grating nails on a chalkboard for me. I know he's just gonna spin us the usual bullshyt.

I'm trying to stay informed but...

:patrice:
Its not even informative because he never has anything profound to say even when scripted.

At this point, I just hope he goes off script and make a fool of himself. I remember having it on in the background last time and tune that shyt the fukk out because he was like an elementary school kid reading a book report lol. Its all basic as fukk spin and talking points from his pool boy Miller and maybe a few other people.

I mean the guy is a joke and this country is a joke while he is at the helm, the least we can get is some fukkery. Not like its going to be any worse than it currently is. So I hope he pulls one of these at least

Only difference is this guy had sense.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Racism / Race Baiting
Why didn't the Dems not invite any "Black" Dreamers. :mjpls:

I see nothing put pale skin Dreamers.
Tsxl6CM.png