• Camels hoemotional super ugly response

• When his mother made him pop shyt and apologize

• When NaS dissed him his own song Success and camel let it slide

• Venus vs mars he admitted his stank breath wife bumps Ether

• Other(so many more to choose from:ahh:

• Ether becoming a verb:lmaonas:

• Irv saying people were yelling in the street fukk Jay Z

• When european hoev was discovered

• When grey olda fled the country after the results were read for a so called planned vacation

• When NaS forced cock a fellas ceo to retire

Results are only viewable after voting.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
ah. so an opinion on IWW is opinion, but your opinion of dead presidents is a fact

the lengths jay stans go to :wow:
Im not even a Jay stan, and I even think that Nas has a better discography but to deny that IWW was meh and two of them shyts was doo is asinine. Record sales demonstrate that. Nas was hit or miss.

Dont forget that he was the faq model for Karl Kani esco ads, went from Nasty Nas to Esco's trash had a spark when he started but now straight garbage.

yup! Only reason dead presidents is hot is because of the Nas sample. It's not even the best song on the album. Can't Knock The Hustle>.

We now know Nas gets paid off of the sample.

No one ever in history thought Nas was a gangster or a kingpin. He never outside of the music try to potray himself as such.

:mindblown:
Dude literally said nothing. I feel sorry for his mother.

Lil nikka named Nas thinks hes live like me, talking about left the hospital took 5 like me :pacspit:

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
Im not even a Jay stan, and I even think that Nas has a better discography but to deny that IWW was meh and two of them shyts was doo is asinine. Record sales demonstrate that. Nas was hit or miss.

Dont forget that he was the faq model for Karl Kani esco ads, went from Nasty Nas to Esco's trash had a spark when he started but now straight garbage.

Lil nikka named Nas thinks hes live like me, talking about left the hospital took 5 like me :pacspit:
Every album by that point went platinum. When has Nas said in an interview that he was shot? So because Jay got shot up in the 99 problem vid are we supposed to measure him by the same standard? Y'all camel stans got sunbaked brains. Can't even form proper arguments. Ol' I lost but still won ass nykkas! Hold that L and KIM. None of the real posters in here hate Jay. Im sure You've got better things to do.

A model for the same Karl Kani that Pac modeled for for free? You know, support black business. Lol. No matter what side you pick. It all points to one thing.

Jay soul is still burning and you are...

:umad:

Last edited:

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla

How dare you come in the Ether Day here with any disrespect to Nas

Can’t even enjoy the damn holidays anymore :sadcam: