2017 XXL FRESHMEN Class Cover Out Now

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I don't get mad at these lists. Just makes me realize how out of touch I am :yeshrug:

Even the names that I recognize I have no idea what they look like in person :russ:

-Quikness-

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
WOW you actually see the quality in Artist go down after 2013 like a fukkin shift in the culture. Where was the " u old nikkas is hatin" narrative 2007 - 2013 ??? the artist the needed to gtfo of those classes are gone. That whole shyt is bullshyt and media driven. All og nikkas want is quality music from these bozo's what they gonna find out is catering to the young crowd its a cap on that shyt. Young crowd aint gonna carry ya ass but so long. Everybody gets old eventually. But you young nikkas dont respect gems and good game.

The difference in quality from 2013 onwards is fukking astounding :ohhh:

Just looking at that list really shows you hip hop is in deep shyt .. it's never been worse. Yes,there IS some great artists out there making music but these young cats .. please miss me with that mess :hhh:

This is the day and age where it's cool to film yourself in McDonald's whilst snatching a fukking cheeseburger outta someone's hand all the while looking like you wearing your fukking teen sisters clothes :mjlol:

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
yea he literally came out of nowhere and got a smash hit with "caroline", with a certain demographic. Id say hes probably the least well known outside of his hardcore fans on the list
I ain't gonna say he's the most known on the list but he sure ain't the least well known, Kap-G is on this fukking list, lol. For the most part he's keeping lowkey but he has the most potential on the list and I'm sure in a couple of years we're all gonna agree that this nikka is the best on list.

straightcash

All Star
Daps

Wepa Man

Ramblings Of An Angry Old Man
Supporter
Daps

DCPB5ELXsAEnU5-.jpg:large

MollyGalaga

+*++****+*+*+*=*++*.*+
Daps
Reppin
HTX
I just randomly looked up one of them and thats exactly what it is. Watered down auto rap with shyt beats :mjlol:
>randomly

you didnt even give a good listen

and shyt beats:camby:

sorry if its not that boom boom bap you:flabbynsick: used to listen to

:yeshrug:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
>randomly

Can y'all dudes think of a different comeback? "Boom bap" hasn't been at the forefront of rap for probably 13 years, if not longer. Are you like 15 or something? Cause if so, that would explain this types of posts.

MollyGalaga

+*++****+*+*+*=*++*.*+
Daps
Reppin
HTX
Can y'all dudes think of a different comeback? "Boom bap" hasn't been at the forefront of rap for probably 13 years, if not longer. Are you like 15 or something? Cause if so, that would explain this types of posts.

Well usually nikkas who complain about the beats this generation are nikkas who miss the boom bap shyt.:jbhmm:

So Sorry if i offended you o 35 year old poster.

On the "big" list of shyt :flabbynsick: find wrong with the new style of rap, beats aren't on many lists.
TBH, most people say the beats are the only positive thing about this "new generation".
And the beats this aren't that different from 00s-09 beats aside from 808s being everywhere now and samples being used differently

So im curious, what do:flabbynsick: find wrong with it?

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
>randomly

I aint even into boom boom bap but ok. :skip:

And yea it is shytty. I just looked up that boogie kid and listened to watered down or something like that and its trash from the beat to the lyrics.