Daps

200.gif

Chubbs

History Remembers Kings
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I actually fukk with a few of the artists on there. Kamaiyah is hella dope, I'm surprised it took THIS long for her to make the cover. Most of her buzz was a few years back.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
i think its time to move on to jazz now. the rap game passed me by if these are what the future look like

i've been listening to alot of other stuff lately, old school R&B, classics and so on. all that lyrical miracle and gangsta stuff is out the window now judging by what these magazines pushing forward. it's really over. the music i grew up don't live on the radio anymore, even on the internet you have to really look for it.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
:jordancrying: the difference is absolutely insane

It's an alarming difference. I never listened to Donnis, always thought Pill was very generic, and never been a fan of Big Sean outside of handful of songs, but as a whole that was a very good list. You basically covered every base of rap with that list. Big Sean and Wiz were your more radio/commercial dudes, Cole and Fashawn were your conscious dudes, Nipsey, Jay Rock, and Freddie Gibbs were your street/gangsta dudes, and OJ was the "weak link" that you could bump to. I have no idea how to describe this current list. They all seem like they're straight off a carefully crafted assembly line. XXL's entire 2017 class IS a weak link :mjlol::francis: