• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Ask me if I'm tryna kick knowledge?
Nah, I'm tryna kick the shyt you need to learn though, that ether, the shyt that makes your soul burn slow
full_zpsaxxkd32a.png

Rocafella died of aids that was the end of his chapter and that's the guy you chose to name your company after? Put it together I roc hoes yall roc fellas
full_zpsaxxkd32a.png

Last edited:

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The illest shyt is that nas took jay's "I will not lose" motto and made it the chorus of ether. He completely dismantled dude.

Jay came back later saying "I will not lose for even in defeat, there's a valuable lesson to be learned so it evens out for me" lmao. How you get defeated but you ain't lose? Jay's mental gymnastics was in full effect on that one

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:russell:This shyt is so pathetic how all the Nas groupies (which is half this site:scusthov:) make this same corny thread every year gettin all giddy slurpin Nas off on Jay's birthday wit the same posts and gifs, these fags really tryna make "ether day" a thing but only the cheerleaders on this site talk about this everyone else sees the day as the birthday of the arguable goat. Nas stans are the most insecure fanbase in hip hop they stay tryna overcompensate for the fact that Jay won in the end and has surpassed him several times over, notice they pretend Ether was the end of the beef and never mention Super Ugly which had all his dikkriders cryin about how Jay went too far.:pachaha: The public revelation that you (and AI) fukked your rival's baby mother while he was callin her phone tryna get a hold of her (shyts like those videos posted on here of bytches gettin fukked while on the phone wit they man:unclecharlesdead: ) and insultin his son sayin you left condoms in the baby seat >>> callin your rival ugly:dame: Nas lost.:umad: