:ahh:
Not really
jiggalaughback.jpg

Tflasha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Dame turns on ether in front of the roc familia ":dame: and says "aii mufukkaz lets see what this nikka nas got to say" all you hear is gun shots " brrrrrr brrrrrr powww pow brrrrrrrr (Duh Nun )
fukk JAYZ "wassup nikkaz:ahh:"

jay face:huhldup:

Last edited:

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
And KD can't dunk on Steph now. Still the fact remains Nas and KD went and played for their rivals. No hate, but it's worth mentioning. Had KD won and then signed with his rival would that not be weird? I mean, Nas won... right?
Def Jam isn't Nas' rival. Its the most iconic label in history And Nas didn't sign there to chase formulaic hits. Jay showed him the $. When I victory can't be earned the next best thing is to try and buy it. This is hip hop. Authenticty is celebrated based on creativity and not financial success.

Wisdomkeyz

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Wisdom
Ahhhhhhh I swear if there was one line you could say that'll make me die of laughter every time and my life depended on me not laughing it would be the "I rock hoes y'all rock fellas" line :mjlol: every time I hear that shyt I just :mjcry: :deadmanny::dead::deadrose::damn: Nas was foul for that shyt I don't even blame Gay Z for crying bout that cuzz goddamn I would too :snoop:

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Brolic Scholar

Licensed Text Technician
Daps
Reppin
Unknown Side Effects
Def Jam isn't Nas' rival. Its the most iconic label in history And Nas didn't sign there to chase formulaic hits. Jay showed him the $. When I victory can't be earned the next best thing is to try and buy it. This is hip hop. Authenticty is celebrated based on creativity and not financial success.

Jay-Z didn’t sign Nas? Why are you mentioning money? Are you saying Jay signed Nas for a win? If so, anytime you can sign your rival to the company you run, that’s definitely a win. Who isn’t authentic? I think they both are. Why does the battle mean I can’t like both?

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
Ether was the probably the straw that broke the camel's back of Mrs. Carter's heterosexuality.

How could she ever respect another man after her husband left and her son got punked in front of the world? Jay gave her no choice, but to :wrist:
And took on the name Knowles:lmaonas: