2016 Super Bowl Commercial & Halftime Show Thread

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
I liked bruno's performance.This will probably have high ratings b/c of him.
The formation performance was boring. Probably b/c I don't like the song. The dance battle was entertaining.

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
I think rih is doing the halftime show next year. Drake should try to go in 2018.

Carrie Underwood and Taylor Swift were on some site as possible acts next year. I don't know what sites are real information or just made up rumors. :yeshrug:

Foxy Brown

Andrea Y. Small Gardner
Daps
Reppin
Jordan, Jasmine, Jolie, Julius
Rihanna is not a performer, she don't need a damn halftime show. Child I can't imagine have her performance incapability and trying to amount to or surpass Micheal, Prince, Madonna, Bruno's performances. Really can't see it

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
Rihanna is not a performer, she don't need a damn halftime show. Child I can't imagine have her performance incapability and trying to amount to or surpass Micheal, Prince, Madonna, Bruno's performances. Really can't see it

It's not a competition.

People like watching Rihanna live and her tours do well. Rock in Rio.

She has so many hits that will take up the whole 15 min. HIt after hit after hit.

Also she has new music and no one has seen the performances for those yet. Her whole album is different from what she usually makes, so her performances may be as well.

We'll get our first taste at the grammys I believe.

Which "beyawnsay/beyaki" stan are you on lsa? :smile:

Foxy Brown

Andrea Y. Small Gardner
Daps
Reppin
It's not a competition.

People like watching Rihanna live and her tours do well. Rock in Rio.

She has so many hits that will take up the whole 15 min. HIt after hit after hit.

Also she has new music and no one has seen the performances for those yet. Her whole album is different from what she usually makes, so her performances may be as well.

We'll get our first taste at the grammys I believe.

Which "beyawnsay/beyaki" stan are you on lsa? :smile:

I can disagree about Rihanna being a performer. But I'll let you cook. Rihanna is a puppet, talentless. But you're a birdbrain, so I can't expect anything less than you stanning her.

And 2nd of all, I'm not a Beyonce fan. If you check any of the pro-Beyonce post's daps, you will not find my name. In addition, I'll rather burn with Satan than become a member of the Lonely Sister Association.

Thank you

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
I can disagree about Rihanna being a performer. But I'll let you cook. Rihanna is a puppet, talentless. But you're a birdbrain, so I can't expect anything less than you stanning her.

And 2nd of all, I'm not a Beyonce fan. If you check any of the pro-Beyonce post's daps, you will not find my name. In addition, I'll rather burn with Satan than become a member of the Lonely Sister Association.

Thank you
As I have already said, I am not a stan. I am also not a "birdbrain". You are obviously in your feelings since you feel the need to call people names.There was no drama between any of the female posters on this site. If you want to try to "drag" someone, maybe you should go back to lsa.

If you want to call Rihanna a puppet, you should just call every other singer in the industry a puppet as well. Including your fave, the uncreative and unoriginal thief Beyonce. :smile:

Foxy Brown

Andrea Y. Small Gardner
Daps
Reppin
As I have already said, I am not a stan. I am also not a "birdbrain". You are obviously in your feelings since you feel the need to call people names.There was no drama between any of the female posters on this site. If you want to try to "drag" someone, maybe you should go back to lsa.

If you want to call Rihanna a puppet, you should just call every other singer in the industry a puppet as well. Including your fave, the uncreative and unoriginal thief Beyonce. :smile:

Beyonce is a puppet :queen: So is Rihanna, and you will deal.

I wasn't trying to "drag" you, nor was I in my "feelings":queen:

You don't want to see me drag :queen:

I was just making an observation from your previous posts :queen:

How can you tell me to go back to LSA when you're the one from there hence your chatty patty threads on an all male forum :queen:

I'm sure you on your other browser page, you're arguing with "Beyaki" stans about formation dropping around Anti's release :mjlol:

:queen:

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
Beyonce is a puppet :queen: So is Rihanna, and you will deal.

I wasn't trying to "drag" you, nor was I in my "feelings":queen:

You don't want to see me drag :queen:

I was just making an observation from your previous posts :queen:

How can you tell me to go back to LSA when you're the one from there hence your chatty patty threads on an all male forum :queen:

I'm sure you on your other browser page, you're arguing with "Beyaki" stans about formation dropping around Anti's release :mjlol:

:queen:
My observations from your previous posts tell me that you are a birdbrain beyonce stan from lsa, an older argumentative one with weak "drags".

& Nope. I don't get involved in stan wars b/c I am not a stan.

You can claim that you are not an lsa member all you want, but I know that you're lying. You use their slang and behave just like them. You aren't fooling anyone.

Have a nice night :queen:

Foxy Brown

Andrea Y. Small Gardner
Daps
Reppin
My observations from your previous posts tell me that you are a birdbrain beyonce stan from lsa, an older argumentative one with weak "drags".

& Nope. I don't get involved in stan wars b/c I am not a stan.

You can claim that you are not an lsa member all you want, but I know that you're lying. You use their slang and behave just like them. You aren't fooling anyone.

Have a nice night :queen:

Can you posts those pro Beyonce posts :queen:

Here's one:

Not to be a hater or anything, but sometimes I feel Beyonce tries to capitalize off of social movements. I remember a while back in Vogue or maybe Elle Magazine , she said racism was a thing of her parents generation. I don't know if she's changed or what. I don't know if she's doing an Azelia Banks or what.

But, I'll expect people to catch an aneurysm because I'm questioning Beyonce's motive in embracing her black roots and "empowering" us.

I guess I still see her as soulless, she doesn't have the genuineness of artists like Sam Cook, Pac, Nina Simone, etc

Something's just fake, opportunistic about her

But that's my opinion

You can provide more to prove me wrong if you want to :queen:

As for weak ass reads? They are interesting enough for you to keep responding :queen: