Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
@TOP SZNing joined just this year and quickly attached himself to drakes nuts and has been immovable since. Threw a hissy fit when #TPC hit him with a welcome neg package and bragged about handing out positive reps :mjlol: Oh how things have changed. I bet it's been months since he could use that feature :pachaha:

TOP SZNingA1 From Day1
Daps Received:
Coli

I'd go in on him further but I think he's only a teenager :manny:

@Napoleon needs no explanation, ruined nearly every thread during the drake meek beef by posting thousands of unneccessary tweets dikkriding drake. Still a fakkit and got my vote for 2015 WOAT in every forum he posts in. Also this fakkit is still stanning bieber even after he been exposed as a racist

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/justin-bieber-ft-selena-gomez-strong-well-damn.364830/

@blackslash
Notorious troll who makes up outlandish statements begging for attention like this

Won't even waste any more time on this bum
@SirBiatch

He already been bodied multiple times in this thread already :russ:. Asap Rocky stan who thinks anyone takes his opinions on music seriously :dead: also passed up an easy $100 from the breh @Billy Ocean then went and posted a video anyway after the bet no longer stood :laff: . He got clowned so hard about how ugly he looks after posting that video too that he has resorted to claiming the pics of it floating around and in @10bands50bands100bandsQM avi is a photoshop :bryan: I really don't know just which one is the biggest loser :jbhmm:
:dahell: He was really keeping track of reps he handed out:dwillhuh:
:russ::russ::russ::russ:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
leave Renzel outta this :ufdup:

dont @ me again p*ssy ass renzel stan

Nta8ecp.gif

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Grandpa

Your memories are disappearing along with your fleeting credibility.

Who owned me? Who clowned me? YOU:mjlol: nikka please.

When did #TPC ever call any kind of truce? Out of fear from who?

The thread with your c00ning has already been upped. Your credibility died that day along with Mel's posting career.

We don't use aliases. We don't need them. #TPC holds ourselves to the finest Standards of Hip Hop discussion and debate. We don't tolerate trolling, c00nery, or old ass "trapped in the 90's" nikkas who still think Funk Flex is the worlds greatest DJ. Go ahead and put on your Guess Jeans, slap that LL Kangol over your thinning hairline and step into 2015 grandpa.

It hurts me when I have to disrespect my elders.:wow:

@Ziggiy

OH MY GAWD!!!

IT'S ART BARR,...the return of the psycho barr!!

MeControlXXLUserTile

listen here @Ziggiy.

since you ran off to the dark corners of the net to hide.

Backstage%2BTalk%2B2.gif

i figured i would go to the dark corners of the very net i made profitable for you to inhabit.
hince, the dark shade on the austin aries gif, to illustrate the dark corner i had to cut this promo in.
over your weak confused tabled't carcass...

since you lost in deflection and everyone saw you sneak diss after amphersand'n me.
to lose in another epic failure loser based attempt to come after. the real and only true,..
god emperor of this land, we call thecoli.com!
i alone, choose to own and do as i like.
well, let's have a cultural discussion on nas.
since this is a stan thread and a stan exposal thread.
let's expose you,...don't hide...

art barr

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
A c00n posting all these triumphant Cacs:ohhh:

@Ziggiy
i can post kenny king more but they don't have the really good ones.
where he bombs on a bytch nikka like you, tho.

f9ff2dbb8eb90ad22b491fd93a922afe04488eaf_hq.gif

now, stop deflecting like a little bytch and let's talk about how you are a toy stan for nas.
who tries to hide behind the tupac oversaturated fan method applied to nas's fanbase.
all, because you jealous of tupac stans.

plus, the marketing sway tupac got in his untimely death to establish his gateway pop icon legacy.
which is higher than nas from a gateway standpoint and you would like for nas to have it.

explain to us, why you mad, and still using this twenty year wack ploy that tupac fans have to their advantage.
so, you steal their stan angle to save face, and it still does not work.

oh please tell us why you mad, ol jealous of tupac nas stan.

we know you mad and you dissed future earlier cause your bytch ass ain't understanding cause you too soft.

art barr

Last edited:

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
:dahell: He was really keeping track of reps he handed out:dwillhuh:
:russ::russ::russ::russ:
:mjlol: e must be depressed he can't hand out reps no more. He deserves all those negs too, just look at all these threads he made defending drake on less than 3 weeks :smh:

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/confirmed-meek-mill-has-a-team-of-ghost-writers-too-sadross.339633/

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/all-of-your-favorite-rappers-use-armies-of-writers-umad.339670/

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/meek...s-came-from-drakes-ghostwriters-mjlol.340840/

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/damn...ke-caused-a-lot-of-this-today-sadmeek.341536/

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/so-w...flex-going-to-say-on-his-show-tonight.341270/

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/drak...shirt-to-the-ovo-fest-rehearsal-mjlol.343522/

The sad part is he was actually a Meek fan back in July :scust:

Before all these young bucks start wilding, I bought it on iTunes as well... but I'm a collector of CD's :manny:

Plus the E-Class copies any CD's to my whip's Harddrive as I listen :blessed:

Drop them receipts and free Daps for all. Let's get Meek to Double Plat :banderas:

Meek1.jpg

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
There's a thread in tlr where arty was caping for mel. He got called out and got roasted for pages by everybody. I'll link it.

@Ziggiy
@Illeye buckmatic = huffeye huffmatic

keep lying for your homies, all to deflect away from nas.
being the only c00n behind closed doors and publically who cape'n and c00n'n.
as the direct biggest advocate for white people calling him a ****** to his face and in his home and immediate company.

case in point gweneth paltrow, saying and calling him, nikka.

@Walt : so he can see y'all cape for nas doing this shyt and he called ya guy out.

you nas stans keep deflecting and making up fantasy about me.
when, it is your actual favorite rapper you stan who is the one advocating c00n and letting white people call him nikka to his face.

now, stop lying and trying to deflect to save face.
all because you and ziggiy cape and created a pass system for yourself to stan nas.
when, nas is the one you are accusing me falsely of doing what nas does privately and publically.
which is let gwyneth paltrow call him a nikka to his ever c00n love'n face.
you dumb ass, bring up shyt that leads right back to who you stan.

taht is how deeply obsessed you are with nas and deflecting his negative c00n behavior.
negatively onto anyone you don't like.

art barr

nas said the exact opposite of what i said and feel on this issue.

nas = the c00n and he did it for gwyneth paltrow, publically too.

the same pass system y'all make up is made by nas, and you apply it while hiding your hands with cheap immitations of officer whimby like on, who killed't it.

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
@Ziggiy
@Illeye buckmatic = huffeye huffmatic

keep lying for your homies, all to deflect away from nas.
being the only c00n behind closed doors and publically who cape'n and c00n'n.
as the direct biggest advocate for white people calling him a ****** to his face and in his home and immediate company.

case in point gweneth paltrow, saying and calling him, nikka.

@Walt : so he can see y'all cape for nas doing this shyt and he called ya guy out.

you nas stans keep deflecting and making up fantasy about me.
when, it is your actual favorite rapper you stan who is the one advocating c00n and letting white people call him nikka to his face.

now, stop lying and trying to deflect to save face.
all because you and ziggiy cape and created a pass system for yourself to stan nas.
when, nas is the one you are accusing me falsely of doing what nas does privately and publically.
which is let gwyneth paltrow call him a nikka to his ever c00n love'n face.
you dumb ass, bring up shyt that leads right back to who you stan.

taht is how deeply obsessed you are with nas and deflecting his negative c00n behavior.
negatively onto anyone you don't like.

art barr

nas said the exact opposite of what i said and feel on this issue.

nas = the c00n and he did it for gwyneth paltrow, publically too.

the same pass system y'all make up is made by nas, and you apply it while hiding your hands with cheap immitations of officer whimby like on, who killed't it.

If NaS was posting on here we wouIdve called out for that. But he's not here you are. He had nothing to do with you caping and getting bodied in that thread. And I love how you keep shouting nikkas out basically begging for backup:mjlol:

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
Anybody else see this
22.jpg
And start feverishly scrolling down till the next post.:mjlol:

Hell, I done just said fukk it and ran up out of threads after a couple of those in a row:smh:

This thread is almost unbearable now :huhldup:
He's a thread killer:scust: Might have to drop a napalm bomb on that c00n ass nikka:wow: