• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
My vote came down to Young Thug or Future stans :scust:
Young Thug is by far the worst :scust:

Future is awful but due to his success I can understand him having a few stans...

But nikkas Stan YOUNG THUG?!!?? Ain't he the nikka who went on Twitter calling Birdman his boyfriend:mindblown:

Also ANY person who stans lil B outta just come out the closet. Dude went on NATIONAL TELEVISION dressed like THIS

fukking disgusting...

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Let me go ahead and give you the patented Art c00n retort..

You bish nikkas fail to uphold the rhetoric that gatekeepers such as myself have set forth..
Not to mention that your hero Nas failed to give me and the rest of my brethren what we wanted
An Illmatic part 2 which would have further cemented the culture
And given me and my brethren reason to stay wearing dirty ass timbs and smoking Kools
I've posted long enough to be a legend. I watched Common battle when he was a youngun on the come up
Not to mention my mother served as G Rap''s consort
So miss me with the bullshyt I've been doing this since 808's were 807's
You bish nikkas just like to pick on your elders
But don't forget your aliases only serve to make me stronger
Big Ups to Mel

Art Barr

Make parody to deflect away from how you got owned and clowned, breh.
While still deflecting away and never coming with the link to said thread.
Yet the first one talking about crews and posting and ampersanding people.
Ol jigga average on take over equation level poster, and you ain't did shyt before or after.
you created a bunch of aliases, after aliases.
with your weak ho ass net gang, that at the sign of me.

Art Barr

Left your ass lonely ass hell on these E streets to get tabled't and you ran in every thread.
Then you precipitated to talk shyt and that got yo whole little crew scraped by so icey, you and yo little tpc little bytches.
That y'all called a truce and tried to play e-allies and them nikkaz told you before.
what I was gon do to you if you came out you mouth sideways against:

Art Barr

Now, where is the thread link at bytch.
I bet you don't link it and then disappear and if you do.
I bet you disappear when the content is brought up for real for real, you bytch.

Art Barr

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
Ol jigga average on take over equation level poster, and you ain't did shyt before or after.

Art Barr

Left your ass lonely ass hell on these E streets to get tabled't and you ran in every thread.
Then you precipitated to talk shyt and that got yo whole little crew scraped by so icey, you and yo little tpc little bytches.
That y'all called a truce and tried to play e-allies and them nikkaz told you before.

Art Barr

I bet you disappear when the content is brought up for real for real, you bytch.

Art Barr
Wtf is your old senile ass talking about:mindblown: TPC wasn't even around for the rep wars so get sohh iceys dikk out your mouth you old fakkit. You got us confused for someone else but Im gonna let you bury yourself 1st before I say who. Nobody is creating aliases. I'd rather take credit for ethering fags like you than letting an alias get the credit:heh: Don't worry your ether is coming real soon:banderas:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

Art Barr

Art Barr

Art Barr

Grandpa

Your memories are disappearing along with your fleeting credibility.

Who owned me? Who clowned me? YOU:mjlol: nikka please.

When did #TPC ever call any kind of truce? Out of fear from who?

The thread with your c00ning has already been upped. Your credibility died that day along with Mel's posting career.

We don't use aliases. We don't need them. #TPC holds ourselves to the finest Standards of Hip Hop discussion and debate. We don't tolerate trolling, c00nery, or old ass "trapped in the 90's" nikkas who still think Funk Flex is the worlds greatest DJ. Go ahead and put on your Guess Jeans, slap that LL Kangol over your thinning hairline and step into 2015 grandpa.

It hurts me when I have to disrespect my elders.:wow:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Wtf is your old senile ass talking about:mindblown: TPC wasn't even around for the rep wars so get sohh iceys dikk out your mouth you old fakkit. You got us confused for someone else but Im gonna let you bury yourself 1st before I say who. Nobody is creating aliases. I'd rather take credit for ethering fags like you than letting an alias get the credit:heh: Don't worry your ether is coming real soon:banderas:

nikka, you bytch nikka rallied after sohh icey already crushed the buildings.
stfu huffeye huffmat has mat.
you nikkaz, ain't stopping shyt.
that is why yo ho ass man's is still not linking the thread.
while trying to play big shot like he got some type of entertainment goin on after precipitating this bullshyt.

keep running,..the anticipation of you coming back is entertaining thecoli.com and i know you not coming back with shyt.
as i know the content of that shyt.
you don't have a chance in hell of making me out to be that false ass bullshyt any of you weak nikkaz talking bout.

art barr

imma go smoke my connoisseur loud on y'all and finish watching z nation.

Daps
It's that time of year to clean up the booth:shaq: Fresh new Blood this year:demonic: Mixed in with the usual fukk bois:pacspit: Yall know the deal,call out trash posters and/or fan bases and tell them they been fukkin up:ufdup: And can't be p*ssy about it gotta @ them:leostare: Let's get it poppin:birdman:

Gotta start off with @intilectual recipricol the front runner for #wpoy It's 2015 and this cum guzzling fakkit still making those same corny run like a cheetahs,unfold the scroll and nacho cheese Im castro jokes just as he did in 2012:flablupe: Niglette switch up your style like you switch the dikks you suck fakkit:scust:
@i changed a lot aka tall israeli Instead of changing your shytty name you should of changed your shytty posting and gay habits:mjlol: Following @Billy Ocean around and describing his physique in full detail:scusthov: And how you gonna make old man jokes when you an old nikka in your 2nd childhood:nawnikka: Ole stalking ass,wet dreaming about mens chests,and making up nikkas ages and birth dates worse than you make up corny aliases ass nikka. FOH fakkit:camby:
[B]@jamaicaiwonder1993[/B] You the only nikka on this board that can fukk up a k rino joke:mjlol::russ::heh: How the fukk do you mess that shyt up:dahell::what::why: You mess up rino jokes nuff said:dead:
@SirBiatch You truly live up to your name you lil bytch:wow: Just like that faq @Ns you flip flop on opinions more than James Harden at this point. Your opinions is:russell: at this point. And your obsession with #TPC is:martin: status. Quit:sadbron: you lil biatch
@CrimsonTider @Napoleon the ambiguous gay duo :heh::gurl::dame: The Wendy Williamses of the booth:wrist:
@Blackthoughts or @asianthoughts How you gonna post in the booth and front like you hip hop when you scared to throw hands with @itsyoung!! or @EducatedBrothaFromTheBank you fukkin p*ssy:pacspit: Stick to eating egg rolls and drinking green tea you fake ass Mr Myagi:feedme:

Theres more shytty posters I'm gonna give that work to later. Yall :trash: posters not in the clear:ufdup:
I feel honored that you mentioned my name :salute: