• Total voters

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
2013 drake stans win at 79 votes
2014 drake stans win at 72 votes
2015 drake stans leading at 56 votes

:dead:

It's funny how out-of-touch The Coli is compared to the world.

The woat stans on this board are by far Kendrick stans. If they're not making threads constantly comparing Kendrick to Nas/Pac, etc, they're talking about how "x person likes Kendrick" on some insecure cosign shyt. People will do mental gym to avoid the obvious. No one's making threads about Obama listening to Drake. But sure, it's cool on here to hate the popular boy-band rapper. Despite the fact that said boy-band rapper actually makes better and more popular music than "deep" Duckworth and helped put said Duckworth on.

Nobodyknows

All Star
Daps
Reppin
UK
All stans are wack, people just choose the group of stans who stan a rapper they dont like.
Everybody stans somebody. Drake's stans are the WOAT though, have you seen the lengths they'll go through to defend his fraud ass?

It's funny how out-of-touch The Coli is compared to the world.

The woat stans on this board are by far Kendrick stans. If they're not making threads constantly comparing Kendrick to Nas/Pac, etc, they're talking about how "x person likes Kendrick" on some insecure cosign shyt. People will do mental gym to avoid the obvious. No one's making threads about Obama listening to Drake. But sure, it's cool on here to hate the popular boy-band rapper. Despite the fact that said boy-band rapper actually makes better and more popular music than "deep" Duckworth and helped put said Duckworth on.
I'm convinced you're just a Kendrick hater at this point

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
@SirBiatch be :troll:'n a lot, but he's not lying about the Kendrick stanbase.

They are like a hybrid of Nas, Lupe, and Kanye stans. nikkas turn they heads from them tho

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Let's PLEASE not forget about @Art Barr the so called "Champion of Hip Hop" a 50 year old living in his mother's basement reminiscing about the glory days he never had while straight up c00nING for his bosom buddy Big Mel writing revoltingly structured paragraphs like he just learned how to use a typewriter.

shyt was disgusting. Mel got exposed, had a melt down, and this dude was straight

@Ziggiy
four pages and yo hatin sideline sneak diss'n habitual line stepp'n fetch't ass need to shut the fukk up..
this bullshyt attempt had no traction for four pages, cause i shut that shyt down you talembout in one post in that thread you bytch ass nikka.

plus, i know you not trying to play.
i demolished your little crew, from even getting any light.
all, jbecause you bytch nikkaz got scraped and stained't the fukk up by my sons.

@charmander

i don't have to claim but their crew knows what's real.
in those rig the rep wars you ho ass nikkaz lost.
when you wack nikkaz got exposed in o12
yet, managed to rig for your fraudulent nas album year slammy, you got,.
you couldn't fukk with them as a group and you couldn't fukk with me.
as all your aliases and your fake ass crew, leaving you to fend by yourself and got scraped too
hiding behind that workdesk cubicle meek look'n bytchmade cartoon,...
you named after and resembled from your posts on here, too
ziggy,..posing like some poster of the year,
knowing i have always smashed you right over the head, right throughed't the fukk'n table. anyway you want it.
you got tabled't the fukk up, and you run and hide.

plus, culturally the dude you like,..
is the EXACT VERY reason why the protection mechanisms are damaged beyound repair.
till somebody smite his whole head off, namely me.

while y'all made fake allegations and aliases, after aliases.
which you had to make and still i smashed your whole crew.
who left you to fend by yourself.
which no one is fooled by, and you keep up this phoney fake wannabe.
hide behind the curtain fake ass attempts.
where you never show your fukk'n face.
plus, just like this you did not up the thread, you little bytch made nikka.

now, up the thread and let that ether pour through you ho ass nikka.

plus, tables month coming and the xmas ball is a fortnight away, you weak ass punk.
i will have a simple two second squash match on your whole life, right now.
plus, run you EXCLUSIVELY off a here, like usual.
now, up the thread, and then go hide like a bytch.

or don't up the thread, and hide like a bytch, you ho ass offbrand ass bytch.
you better stop hiding behind aliases, you little bytch....

nas can't help you against me, motherfukker and what's funny is,...
i could scrape that nikka, nas up too.

now, play with me if you want to,....you little bytch,..up the thread,..
don't hide and disappear till fukk'n neveruary....like you usually do, punk.

up the thread and don't try to doctor my words, either you ho ass mark ass bytch nikka.

art barr

Last edited:

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
Everybody stans somebody. Drake's stans are the WOAT though, have you seen the lengths they'll go through to defend his fraud ass?

I'm convinced you're just a Kendrick hater at this point

what does this even mean?

Being critical of an artist's music = hater?

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
four pages and yo hatin sideline sneak diss'n habitual line stepp'n fetch't ass need to shut the fukk up..

i demolished your little crew, from even getting any light because you bytch nikkaz got scraped and stained't the fukk up by my sons.

@charmander

i don't have to claim but their crew knows what's real.
in those rig the rep wars you ho ass nikkaz lost.
when you wack nikkaz got exposed in o12
yet, managed to rig for your fraudulent nas album year slammy, you got,.
posing like some poster of the year, knowing i have always smashed you right over the head.
plus, culturally the dude you like is the reason why the protection mechanisms are damaged beyound repair.
till somebody smite his whole head off.

while y'all made fake allegations and aliases, after aliases.
which you had to make and still i smashed your whole crew.
which no one is fooled by, and you keep up this phoney fake wannabe hide behind the curtain fake ass attempts.
where you never show your fukk'n face.
plus, just like this you did not up the thread, you little bytch made nikka.

now, up the thread and let that ether pour through you ho ass nikka.

plus, tables month coming and the xmas ball is a fortnight away, you weak ass punk.
i will have a simple two second squash match on your whole life, right now.
plus, run you EXCLUSIVELY off a here, like usual.
now, up the thread, and then go hide like a bytch.

or don't up the thread, and hide like a bytch, you ho ass offbrand ass bytch.
you better stop hiding behind aliases, you little bytch....

nas can't help you against me, motherfukker and what's funny is,...
i could scrape that nikka, nas up too.

now, play with me if you want to,....you little bytch,..up the thread,..
don't hide and disappear till fukk'n neveruary....like you usually do, punk.

up the thread and don't try to doctor my words, either you ho ass mark ass bytch nikka.

art barr

Classic @Art Barr bullshyt.:mjlol:

Your MO at this point is getting silly homie :jawalrus:

Bringing up Nas time and time again when it has absolutely NO correlation with the the topic at hand which is your despicable c00ning. Writing paragraphs defending your master Mel, crying over his banned corpse like Stephen from Django. What exactly does me being the booth poster of the year have to do with you typing like a kid suffering from Down syndrome who can't tell the difference between a keyboard and a piano? When have I EVER had an alias or alternate account:pachaha: your grasping at straws Grandpa.

Listen to your gibberish. "Smashed My Whole Crew" #TPC ain't NOTHIN to fukk with :ufdup: I highly suggest you don't even go there. nikkas been letting you live in your little fantasy world of pretend relevance because this is the only place in your pathetic life where you could sustain some type personality, even if that personality is that of a washed up 50 year old c00n who spends his time listening to his vinyl of Paid In Full while cleaning his dentures and writing love letters to his Cac masa boyfriend...

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Classic @Art Barr bullshyt.:mjlol:

Your MO at this point is getting silly homie :jawalrus:

Bringing up Nas time and time again when it has absolutely NO correlation with the the topic at hand which is your despicable c00ning. Writing paragraphs defending your master Mel, crying over his banned corpse like Stephen from Django. What exactly does me being the booth poster of the year have to do with you typing like a kid suffering from Down syndrome who can't tell the difference between a keyboard and a piano? When have I EVER had an alias or alternate account:pachaha: your grasping at straws Grandpa.

Listen to your gibberish. "Smashed My Whole Crew" #TPC ain't NOTHIN to fukk with :ufdup: I highly suggest you don't even go there. nikkas been letting you live in your little fantasy world of pretend relevance because this is the only place in your pathetic life where you could sustain some type personality, even if that personality is that of a washed up 50 year old c00n who spends his time listening to his vinyl of Paid In Full while cleaning his dentures and writing love letters to his Cac masa boyfriend...
Parked car is a TERRIBLE poster. :russ:

Everyone who pretends to understand wtf he's talking about should be ashamed.:mjlol: I just imagine a grey hair 50 something sitting at an old ass dell computer all close typing that bullshyt. And it's not hate it's just fukking weird. Plus the nikka is a c00n.:russ: