Votes: 3 1.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
I vote for the 50 Cent stans because while Drake fans can be annoying, at least Drake is relevant and making good music.

Though I do think a few 50 Cent fans are cool in my book, Harlem, Spacley, Sunzoo and em.

riddlerap

G-Unit 4 Life
Daps
I vote for the 50 Cent stans because while Drake fans can be annoying, at least Drake is relevant and making good music.

Though I do think a few 50 Cent fans are cool in my book, Harlem, Spacley, Sunzoo and em.

i wanna change my vote to whatever rapper you stan cause you dumb enough to double post, so whatever artist you stanning must be trash. (isnt it Game? or Ross?)

Music Fiend

Superstar
Daps
I feel like Wayne stans have moved on

Ye stans are so so but hes not buzzing so they're quiet

I give my vote to Drake stans. I was going to say I dont notice them, but its only because they're so consistently ridiculous I'm numb to their stupidity.

shyt like this

is a legit explanation to these nikkas.
Im not a drake stan. I appreciate his music, but put me in the right context. Makes no sense yall cam dig and support an artists music wwho's taking about shooting people and selling drugs or gang activity and they havent really lived that life.

Its one thing using metaphors as wordplay and faking an image.

Kendrick does the same, Krit, logic, sean don, cole , migos, pnd. Etc.

It aint about drake. Its about nikkas settin limits on certain artists from where they come from and not imposing that on everyone. If yall nikkas called out ross and migos, and kdot as much as drake... then id be right with u. As I said, no I dont think its cool to do but let's make sure we go at every rappers head then.