2013 - Official College Football Random Thoughts thread

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
:dwillhuh:
I will never want Clemson to win.:childplease:

I know it's damn near sacrilege, but you gotta think practical. A Clemson win, and then a possible win by South Cak at the end of season would be love. If they lose, it lowers the profile of the game on the Nat'l scale and the BCS rankings. Stop thinking small time, and with your emotions.

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
Should have thrown a screen pass

I'm sayin, they couldn't run the ball or set up a screen on 1st or 2nd to keep things somewhat honest.... i know auburn fans :whew: at that potential horse collar though

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know it's damn near sacrilege, but you gotta think practical. A Clemson win, and then a possible win by South Cak at the end of season would be love. If they lose, it lowers the profile of the game on the Nat'l scale and the BCS rankings. Stop thinking small time, and with your emotions.
Im thinking about S.Car still being in decent shape in the east race. Win out and a Missouri loss to Texas AM, we can make it to the SECCG. Crazier things can happen in ATL.

Nope. Die hard Gamecock Alumnus and Fan

distinguishedNOW

THIS MY GOTDAMN HOUSE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wake.
How come nikkas don't run the QB sneak anymore?

ND literally an inch from the goal line on 4th down and they got the QB in the pistol, WR in pre-snap motion across the line, and hand off to the RB for a 3 yard loss. :smh: