2013 - Official College Football Random Thoughts thread

954UAlreadyknow

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just looked at Alabama's schedule :beli:

They don't play ANYBODY. :wtf:

If they get past A&M after only the SECOND game of the season, they're going undefeated.

No Florida, no S. Carolina, no Georgia, Ole Miss despite their recruits are WAY too young....and they have a BYE week before both A&M and LSU. :what:

The other teams will upset each other up and a lesser team will luck into the SEC title game against Bama.

Where's the justice? :wtb:
yea I just seen it too. I was surprised at their cupcake schedule.....

Daps
Reppin
NULL

If they get past A&M after only the SECOND game of the season, they're going undefeated.

No Florida, no S. Carolina, no Georgia, Ole Miss despite their recruits are WAY too young....and they have a BYE week before both A&M and LSU. :what:

The other teams will upset each other up and a lesser team will luck into the SEC title game against Bama.

thats why that sec "gauntlet" of a schedule can be overrated at times

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory

Like the third yr in a row they've had a tomato can schedule

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
wow kent state is losing to damn libert, wake forest struggling against presbyerian, unlv beating minnesota, conneticut struggling with towson

:heh:

ChefDon

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
I give Ole Miss two years before they're making noise in the SEC West. Connor is a shut down corner