2013 - Official College Football Random Thoughts thread

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I wont be a poor fan and hide in shame....

But :pacspit: at our gameplan today on both sides of the ball. How the hell can I a simple fan know that TX is gonna run, run, run, run the ball and not adjust to stopping it? The 3-3-5 is just not good to stop the runm, regardless of our injuries. You wwont see any SEC team running a 3 down lineman set.
We simply can't get off the field on 3rd down if we're allowing 3-5 yd gains EVERY play.

Offensively, we should brought in Knight at some point. Bell threw too many lame ducks that resullted in INT's when he should've tucked and run....Knight would've ran in those scenarios and at least not turned ball over.

Instead Texas got some confidence, not to mention being told the past 2 weeks how awful they are and pushing Mack &co into a corner, and they came out with a better gameplan and more fire

Not surprised we lost, just surprised we lost the obvious way we did.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wont be a poor fan and hide in shame....

But :pacspit: at our gameplan today on both sides of the ball. How the hell can I a simple fan know that TX is gonna run, run, run, run the ball and not adjust to stopping it? The 3-3-5 is just not good to stop the runm, regardless of our injuries. You wwont see any SEC team running a 3 down lineman set.
We simply can't get off the field on 3rd down if we're allowing 3-5 yd gains EVERY play.

Offensively, we should brought in Knight at some point. Bell threw too many lame ducks that resullted in INT's when he should've tucked and run....Knight would've ran in those scenarios and at least not turned ball over.

Instead Texas got some confidence, not to mention being told the past 2 weeks how awful they are and pushing Mack &co into a corner, and they came out with a better gameplan and more fire

Not surprised we lost, just surprised we lost the obvious way we did.

Alabama

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
alabam doesnt run a 3-3-5 though
i think thats what oklahoma runs, i know tcu does it as well, against the run you will be chewed