2013 - Official College Football Random Thoughts thread

charknicks

All Star
Daps
I posted mine a coupe pages back.

@charknicks no disrespect but please explain why the fukk georgia is at 7, lsu is at 9, and aTm is at 10...and undefeated miami is below them :heh:

Sure, no problem. I try to do my ranking based on what teams have done this season.

So far, Georgia only lost to #3 Clemson (on the road), but they beat #9 LSU (even though at home). Texas A&M is below both of them cause their defense is much worse then both of those teams, and I dont think they would beat either of them with that D. Miami (though undefeated so far) have been the 2 worst FBS teams so far (S. Florida and Fla. Atl), a low level FBS team (Savannah St) and an offense challenged Florida team. Ga Tech is decent, but not great. In other words, they have only played 2 teams with a pulse. They beat Fla St, and they are Top 4-5 to me, no question.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Sure, no problem. I try to do my ranking based on what teams have done this season.

So far, Georgia only lost to #3 Clemson (on the road), but they beat #9 LSU (even though at home). Texas A&M is below both of them cause their defense is much worse then both of those teams, and I dont think they would beat either of them with that D. Miami (though undefeated so far) have been the 2 worst FBS teams so far (S. Florida and Fla. Atl), a low level FBS team (Savannah St) and an offense challenged Florida team. Ga Tech is decent, but not great. In other words, they havent played any world beaters yet. They beat Fla St, and they are Top 4-5 to me, no question.

georgia almost lost to tennessee a team that struggled against south Alabama

south florida beat cincy yesterday

charknicks

All Star
Daps
georgia almost lost to tennessee a team that struggled against south Alabama

south florida beat cincy yesterday

I respect your passion, but chill on Cincinnati. They got stomped (28 points, 28!) by the only team with a decent pulse they played, Illinois (and they suck). Cincy aint got the juice this season, fam.

Plus, I gave Georgia a little bit of room cause of all the injuries yesterday, and they still won. Those rulings on the field stand!

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Early lines for week 7:

• In one of those tricky Thursday night games, Louisville is a 16.5 pt favorite over Rutgers
  • For this year's Red River Shootout, the Oklahoma Sooners are a 13 pt favorite over Texas (:heh: another 30+ loss for Texas)
  • Virginia Tech is a 7 point favorite over Pitt
  • Clemson is a 24.5 pt favorite over Boston College
  • Texas A&M is a 6 point favorite at Ole Miss :what:
  • Mississippi St. is a 9 point favorite over Bowling Green
  • Stanford is a 10 pt favorite at Utah
  • Mizzou is a 10 pt underdog at Georgia
  • LSU is favored by 6.5 over Florida
  • Oregon is only favored by 10.5 at Washington
  • South Carolina is a 7pt favorite at Arkansas
  • Alabama is a 27 point favorite over Kentucky

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Florida State should be #3 or #4...
Even I wouldn't do that. Behind Bama, Oregon, Clemson, and Stanford is where we should be

Great slate of games next weekend ( even the Thursday nite game). Flight lands at DFW at 930. Gonna try to get a ticket to the Shootout or if it's not possible, go support my Jayhawks vs TCU

Last edited:

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
Even I wouldn't do that. Behind Bama, Oregon, Clemson, and Stanford is where we should be

Great slate of games next weekend ( even the Thursday nite game). Flight lands at DFW at 930. Gonna try to get a ticket to the Shootout or if it's not possible, go support my Jayhawks vs TCU

I could end up being wrong but I feel like Stanford is overrated...

Lee_Land

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Hurricanes, Oil Spills, n Bounties
we got a big game vs miami next week, tired of losing....

:usure:

What makes you think come the 17th any things gonna be different...

Gio still gone, Renner's trash plus he's hurt, majority of the Butch Davis defensive recruits gone. Fedoras kids havent look good. UNC might be back into the dark ages.

Also, Miami sitting behind a group of 1 Loss SEC teams is complete bullshyt and further proof why the preseason poll sucks. But whatever :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
:usure:

What makes you think come the 17th any things gonna be different...

Gio still gone, Renner's trash plus he's hurt, majority of the Butch Davis defensive recruits gone. Fedoras kids havent look good. UNC might be back into the dark ages.

Also, Miami sitting behind a group of 1 Loss SEC teams is complete bullshyt and further proof why the preseason poll sucks. But whatever :yeshrug:
Its not only bullshyt...i dont wanna hear coli members complain about it when they do the same thing in their polls :rudy: