2013 - Official College Football Random Thoughts thread

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
If Oregon Beat UCLA and followed by Stanford the following week and then come back and beat UCLA in the pac-12 championship it's over hands down they in the Title Game

and the same goes for stanford.. That Defense is legit and Oregon and Stanford on Thursday Night next month will be classic.

Alabama only game left is LSU really and thats at home..

Clemson and Ohio State will get left out period and i wouldn't be mad either

Washington is a huge game for Oregon too, in Washington. These next few weeks for the Ducks is crazy. If Oregon beats Washington UCLA and Stanford, they should be #1 in the country going into the Pac12 championship game..

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
that oregon game gonna b good next week

esp its in seattle

funny thing it took a ko return for a td, and a fluky td before half or stanford would be down

Going to be a good game. Tho, I am kinda pissed it is on Foxsports1. Which means I am going to have to stream it again, unless the score picks it up. And since it is on Fox, Gus might be calling it, so that should make it interesting..

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
If Oregon Beat UCLA and followed by Stanford the following week and then come back and beat UCLA in the pac-12 championship it's over hands down they in the Title Game

and the same goes for stanford.. That Defense is legit and Oregon and Stanford on Thursday Night next month will be classic.

Alabama only game left is LSU really and thats at home..

Clemson and Ohio State will get left out period and i wouldn't be mad either

Why? Clemson beat Georgia who is probably the 2nd best SEC team and they will have to play FSU (who will probably also be undefeated) as well as South CArolina. Hell, Clemson plays a tougher SEC schedule than Bama. :heh:

They WILL BE in the Nat Title game if they run the schedule......you can guarantee that.

I'm no Clemson stan, but I'd be mad as hell if they got left out.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Same, I hate how the crtc won't give us ESPN or fox sports 1.

Is willingly pay an extra 30 bucks a month to get those channels

Going to be a good game. Tho, I am kinda pissed it is on Foxsports1. Which means I am going to have to stream it again, unless the score picks it up. And since it is on Fox, Gus might be calling it, so that should make it interesting..

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
If Oregon beats Stanford in Palo aalyo, Washington in Seattle, UCLA

They will be in it over Clemson

Why? Clemson beat Georgia who is probably the 2nd best SEC team and they will have to play FSU (who will probably also be undefeated) as well as South CArolina. Hell, Clemson plays a tougher SEC schedule than Bama. :heh:

They WILL BE in the Nat Title game if they run the schedule......you can guarantee that.

I'm no Clemson stan, but I'd be mad as hell if they got left out.

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
God damn, these shoes.. :ohlawd:

tumblr_mg9mhn3nSV1rrcyd7o1_1280.jpg

Almost 4 grand a piece on ebay.. :snoop: