2013 - Official College Football Random Thoughts thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
hes the #1 pick next year barring injury, thats hard to pass up. i like alot of this 14 QB class but you can always make room for a guy like that
Barkley went 4th round after being the #1 guy. Only teams that need a QB right now are Jax, Cle, Oak, & maybe Arizona takes one and gotta believe they'll get one in april

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
Barkley went 4th round after being the #1 guy. Only teams that need a QB right now are Jax, Cle, Oak, & maybe Arizona takes one and gotta believe they'll get one in april

Winston aint no Barkley, him and Braxton will be 1-2 book it. these are big guys that can run and throw, Barkley was a decent armed pocket kid who played with great WR's

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Reincar: Hi its been nearly 2 hours since the florida state game was done, yet I have not been paid out for it yet?

James: Unfortunately we are experiencing issues with the grading at this time. Our Technical Team is working on having this fixed as soon as possible. We apologize for the inconvenience.

:camby: dont use sportsinteraction frigging pathetic

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Winston aint no Barkley, him and Braxton will be 1-2 book it. these are big guys that can run and throw, Barkley was a decent armed pocket kid who played with great WR's

god_damn_right_breaking_bad.gif

Winston will go high but no damn way is Braxton miller going that high

Denver gon take him and he gon pick up when Peyton retires.
Dont think Elway likes his type

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Doubt that he will, can see him sticking around for a while and plus the NFL QB spots getting smaller and smaller

breh if your a great qb THERE WILL ALWAYS BE A SPOT FOR YOu

theres only max like 5 truly elite qbs out there, everyone else can be bushes at anytime