Daps
Reppin
NULL
so much for Maryland had the upset chance

now folks gonna pull for Washington & Northwestern

charknicks

All Star
Daps
Minnesota's Football coach suffered a seizure this morning. Will not coach Michigan game today. WOW

First of all, this coach needs to retire, and/or the AD needs to tell him to do so, or face some legal liability there. No need to have him out there with seizures every other week.

Second, does this stuff only happen to him on Saturdays during football season? I have yet to hear about this happening to him at any other time.

kash10003

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First of all, this coach needs to retire, and/or the AD needs to tell him to do so, or face some legal liability there. No need to have him out there with seizures every other week.

Second, does this stuff only happen to him on Saturdays during football season? I have yet to hear about this happening to him at any other time.

it has happened to him previous seasons in non football games, he's going to be out as coach after this

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
These UNC games are hard to watch...definitely not what I was expecting from this season :why:

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
These UNC games are hard to watch...definitely not what I was expecting from this season :why:

Y'all lost Gio and some defensive playmakers. Looks like Fedora either sold y'all some bullshyt or he needs time to recruit more players to fit his system.

And y'all really need to go back to the original jerseys. Shyt ain't cute man. Y'all look like University of Rhode Island.

And can't believe Logan is setting records. Doesn't seem like he's done much at Va. Tech, but I guess he has.