2013 - Official College Football Random Thoughts thread

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
I know it's gonna sound blasphemous but they gotta replace Corso. Besides the picks segment, he offers nothing to any conversation. It's like watching Ali comin out in the cart for the Marlins stadium opening

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I know it's gonna sound blasphemous but they gotta replace Corso. Besides the picks segment, he offers nothing to any conversation. It's like watching Ali comin out in the cart for the Marlins stadium opening

i agree, hes always fumbling over words as well, he has no idea what hes talking about the majority of the time.

sadly dude is prob gonna die on the stage one day

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

i agree, hes always fumbling over words as well, he has no idea what hes talking about the majority of the time.

sadly dude is prob gonna die on the stage one day
I was just looking it like SMH. its only he aged 10 years over the summer, he stumbling over his words, looking lost. Cant get rid of him tho, he makes the last 5 mins

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I was just looking it like SMH. its only he aged 10 years over the summer, he stumbling over his words, looking lost. Cant get rid of him tho, he makes the last 5 mins

dude fumbled that northwestern pick hes like um jaigoeuaiopgua im picking ohio state

its sad, just birng him out the last 5 minutes liek you do the guest pickers, everything else its flabby and sick