2013 - Official College Football Random Thoughts thread

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
Shaw is just too small to rely on, cant believe they dont have a 4* 2 deep @ QB over there in SCar. no real perimeter threat either, i like Ellington but hes mostly a chain moving slot kid. just dont see them having enough to take that half of the conf

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Shaw is just too small to rely on, cant believe they dont have a 4* 2 deep @ QB over there in SCar. no real perimeter threat either, i like Ellington but hes mostly a chain moving slot kid. just dont see them having enough to take that half of the conf
He ain't got the allure of Florida to help him anymore. I think he just started getting SC talent when he got Lattimore because he pissed off all the HS coaches in the state

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
He ain't got the allure of Florida to help him anymore. I think he just started getting SC talent when he got Lattimore because he pissed off all the HS coaches in the state
But they haven't gotten one guy since he has been there, it's odd

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Yup November. You should make that trip.

DSC02632.jpg

Look dope as fukk

charknicks

All Star
Daps

I disagree. Shaw is a decent QB, and works well in S. Carolina's system. He just needs to stop thinking he is Johnny Manziel out there and throw the ball/ manage the game.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
But they haven't gotten one guy since he has been there, it's odd
I don't know of any top tier QBs coming out of that state so he has to go into GA, NC or Bama and try to pull which ain't happening. He snatched Shaw outta flowery branch but can't think of many top tier schools w/ the exception of Stanford and Ga Tech that even made him an offer. Plus I think cats saw the way he treated Garcia (even tho he was a fukk up) and that may have turned some cats off

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Is it? South carolina is a bad school with a piece of shyt program with no history and will always be one....why would you go there if you have offers from the typical schools a 4 star does?
Same reason they got Alshon, Lattimote, Gilmore and Clowney. I'm just saying I thought they would have pulled someone at least once.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Is it? South carolina is a bad school with a piece of shyt program with no history and will always be one....why would you go there if you have offers from the typical schools a 4 star does?
Spurrier.

If Ole Miss is getting multiple 5 stars, SC shouldn't have a problem finding a decent 3-4 star QB.