2013 - Official College Football Random Thoughts thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
but for real screw zach mettenberger dude committed sexual assault just like jeremy hill

im i suppose to feel sorry he got kicked off the team for groping a girl in a bar?

The sexual battery counts were the result of Mettenberger grabbing the breasts and touching the buttocks of the victim,” Southern Judicial Circuit district attorney J. David Miller said in an e-mail to the Atlanta Journal Constitution Monday afternoon.

jaydolf spitler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
but for real screw zach mettenberger dude committed sexual assault just like jeremy hill

im i suppose to feel sorry he got kicked off the team for groping a girl in a bar?

The sexual battery counts were the result of Mettenberger grabbing the breasts and touching the buttocks of the victim,” Southern Judicial Circuit district attorney J. David Miller said in an e-mail to the Atlanta Journal Constitution Monday afternoon.
I didn't know about his incident and that he used to play for Georgia so i went to Wikipedia to read about it and found this

:dead:

"Mettenberger originally attended the University of Georgia but was kicked off the team due to a violation of team rules. On April 30, 2010, Mettenberger pled guilty to raping two hoes in the club like Big Ben Valdosta, Georgia."

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I didn't know about his incident and that he used to play for Georgia so i went to Wikipedia to read about it and found this

:dead:

"Mettenberger originally attended the University of Georgia but was kicked off the team due to a violation of team rules. On April 30, 2010, Mettenberger pled guilty to raping two hoes in the club like Big Ben Valdosta, Georgia."

He didn't rape the chick, went overboard with touching her. He probably would not have gotten kicked off but he lied about the situation. Nevermind his mom has worked in the football office for year's so he was raised around the program. Dude was just immature, hopefully he is on the right track now. Being at home on scholarship likely wasn't a good thing.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
He didn't rape the chick, went overboard with touching her. He probably would not have gotten kicked off but he lied about the situation. Nevermind his mom has worked in the football office for year's so he was raised around the program. Dude was just immature, hopefully he is on the right track now. Being at home on scholarship likely wasn't a good thing.

groping boobs, and ass, and underage drinking and also had false identification

dude is a scumbag, same with his getting head from 15 year old girls jeremy hill rb

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
wonder why he was in Valdosta of all places though

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
groping boobs, and ass, and underage drinking and also had false identification

dude is a scumbag, same with his getting head from 15 year old girls jeremy hill rb

Trust me I know and hear stories. I give him a little slack just because that was spring break after his freshman year. People make mistakes and that one was a big one.

That South Carolina -6.5 :noah: