2013 - Official College Football Random Thoughts thread

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
utah state went 11-2 last year, only loss was to wiscon and byu both on the road by 2

and they return a bunch of starters on both sides of the ball

fresno state anotehr good team
byu is always tough at home
Utah St got a first yr HC. I could see if Gary Anderson was still there

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
so does oregon
Matt wells has the pedigree to succeed he played a vital role at utah the past 3 years
Well 1) Wells has only been at Utah for 2 yrs and only one as the OC. 2) Helfrich has 3 yrs of experience running the Ducks offense and also learned under Koetter an Kelly. Was also running offenses when he was 32. I'll take that over Wells' experience any day

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Well 1) Wells has only been at Utah for 2 yrs and only one as the OC. 2) Helfrich has 3 yrs of experience running the Ducks offense and also learned under Koetter an Kelly. Was also running offenses when he was 32. I'll take that over Wells' experience any day

:ehh:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
utah state went 11-2 last year, only loss was to wiscon and byu both on the road by 2

and they return a bunch of starters on both sides of the ball

fresno state anotehr good team
byu is always tough at home
No they ARENT. Theyre fukking byu and utah state scored THREE POINTS. They gave up 41 to louisiana fukkin tech. You'd be the same guy to shyt on wisconsin but they didnt beat them :beli:

Utah state sucks ass on a national scale. They'd be a 20 point dog at home against any big ten or sec team.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
UCLA aint USC
No they ARENT. Theyre fukking byu and utah state scored THREE POINTS. They gave up 41 to louisiana fukkin tech. You'd be the same guy to shyt on wisconsin but they didnt beat them :beli:

Utah state sucks ass on a national scale. They'd be a 20 point dog at home against any big ten or sec team.

really even though wisky barely beat em last year?

chuckie keeton>>>any big ten qb

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
really even though wisky barely beat em last year?

chuckie keeton>>>any big ten qb
Another outlandish statement.

You dont know a fukking thing about american college football canuck. Some of us know this and style on you daily. I dont fukk with silkk but he at least knows the sport when he isnt trollin and doesnt dikkride underdog safety picks

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Another outlandish statement.

You dont know a fukking thing about american college football canuck. Some of us know this and style on you daily. I dont fukk with silkk but he at least knows the sport when he isnt trollin and doesnt dikkride underdog safety picks

:childplease: im certified in all things college football

how is my statement outlandish? at best the big ten has one established qb and thats braxton miller and hes not even a pocker passer

devin gardner gonna be tough times in the big house

kain coulter, taylor martinez, kain colter, joel stave, andrew maxwell, philip nelson, nathan scheelhaase,:heh:

none of those are as good as chuckie keeton

BigSteve

All Star
Daps
It isn't really a home field advantage playing at home. I don't know why everybody plays up Vandy. Their schedule last year was cupcake.
I agree. And Vandy isn't going to sneak up anyone this year.

To top all of that:

You don't think Ole Miss wants revenge for that? Ole Miss should be fielding a better team than last year. Not to mention when they played Vandy last year, they were coming out of a gauntlet of a season, and were largely demoralized.

Didn't Vandy just lose their QB to all of this rape stuff that's going on there?

James Franklin is going to eat his foot this year.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
It isn't really a home field advantage playing at home. I don't know why everybody plays up Vandy. Their schedule last year was cupcake.

vandy lost two home games last year to south carolina which they were robbed by 4, and to florida by 14 although the game was much closer, thats two top ten teams. Even in 2011, their two home loses were to georgia and arkansas

vandy is always tough at home