2013 - Official College Football Random Thoughts thread

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Holy shyt at that Kelvin Benjamin TD catch. nikka Moss'd that shyt. Too bad it was incomplete smh

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Akron got screwed right there. How did the refs let 10 secs run off the clock and not put it back on. And they never even measured for the 1st down.

I havent seen a more obvious screw job in years. WOW
There's not many things more disappointing than seeing a smaller school getting fukked by the refs for the sole reason that they're the smaller school. I feel bad for them kids at Akron.

I had to quote both of you and everyone who dapped you for apparently either (a) not watching the game or (b) wanting an upset so bad that you forgot the rules or did not bother to check what they are. First and foremost, that was not a first down. I said that from all the way over here the moment he caught the ball from the very first replay (before it was stopped to be reviewed). You can complain about them not measuring it all you want with this whining, but it was not a first down. Go watch the footage. So explain to me what was "screw job" about the correct call....I'll wait.

Second, there was no reason for the referees to add more time on. I went to go get an authority before you all start arguing with me, . This is what happens when people want an upset so bad they stop thinking objectively or do not know college rules. The clock would have been running anyway if it was correctly called a third down the first time. It has already stopped on the first down and reset. The time was off because of the poor clock management of Akron. That referees followed the rules. That has nothing to do with them. referees. No one got jobbed.