2013 - Official College Football Random Thoughts thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
My schedule got me working saturdays and off sundays. If they dont switch that shyt IM OUT

lolkstate.0_standard_730.0.gif

breh saturday i dont leave my house, ive cancelled dates in the past, ive had exes get mad at me,"its just a saturday", ive missed family dinners, family bbqs, family reunions. Nothing seperates me from my saturdays when college football is on
NOTHING

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
@SilkkTheStalker

who is going to start at qb for SC?

usc?

wittek kessler and browne are all competing

wouldnt be shocked if wittek starts the first week esp since its against hawaii on the road, dont want to throw someone with no experience even if its against hawaii its still on the road in a diff timezone

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah I was talking about USC I think Wittek probably starts too, but IDK I havent really followed their QB situation closely

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
breh saturday i dont leave my house, ive cancelled dates in the past, ive had exes get mad at me,"its just a saturday", ive missed family dinners, family bbqs, family reunions. Nothing seperates me from my saturdays when college football is on
NOTHING
I got every saturday off. Made sure of that shyt :win:

Silkk

Daps
@SilkkTheStalker

who is going to start at qb for SC?
Everybody(Fans/Players/Media) wants and believes it should be kessler. But Kiffin is a hard headed b*stard so it wont surprise me if he doesnt name a starter and plays Wittek & Kessler vs Hawaii

Silkk

Daps
The question is who do you bring in....? You think Chris Peterson?
Ehhhh, idk. Id honestly love to have a defensive minded coach. Has to also be someone who loves the program and realizes how special it is to coach at USC. Lane definitely has the second part but its like he just dont care......like he fukking retarded sometimes :mindblown:

Running away from reporters
Having players switch jerseys during the game

:mindblown:

I want somebody like Muschamp crazy ass. Someone who wants 150% EVERY play