2013 - Official College Football Random Thoughts thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I dont wanna hear no players, i wanna hear the fans

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
If he kept clancy on as D-coordinator. I dont think haden would hire him because of his past issues tho
He'd do it regardless if clancy stayed or not. He is truly a top tier coach but also a top tier a$$hole. But if Haden hired Kiffin he may consider Petrino

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
He'd do it regardless if clancy stayed or not. He is truly a top tier coach but also a top tier @sshole. But if Haden hired Kiffin he may consider Petrino
Petrino teams are notorious for bad defenses.

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
Well I'm off College Football for the day.

On to NFL talk

Best thing about the whole day

"I'm African-American, and I WISH Mack Brown was black so he could be fired tomorrow" :russ:

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
LMAO, they finally opened the phone lines in on 710 ESPN LA, and 2 callers in we struck gold:

"Lane Kiffin has destroyed everything Pete Carroll built up. He's just not the right guy for this place. My 4 year old is sitting here crying...He's...Kiffin is destroying my family. He's destroying my family" :laff:

The host of this show is bytching because Kiffin has closed the practices off to media, and that THAT could be contributing to their struggles :childplease: Kiffin is a fukk up no doubt, but these fukking clowns that think they should have unlimited access to these teams can eat a dikk.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
man it's 3am, i'm drunk. can't sleep for shyt. hopefully i have dream tonight where mack brown somehow ends up dead. i don't care about the details he just needs to die. jameis was supposed to be a longhorn damnit. :damn: rg3, manziel, etc...etc....how many ways can you federally fukk a program yet still get pay raises every year is beyond me. the fact that black jesus is broke while this con artist is backing up the cash truck every year makes me SICK!!! can''t wait to hear the spin on this debacle from the country club on monday.