2013-2014 Charlotte Horn... Bobcats Thread

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Bobcats era ends tonight.Looking forward to the hornets era with the purple alternates :ohlawd: :salute:

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
Big Al NOT playing tonight. We are almost there:blessed:

charlotte_hornets_bobcats_051713.jpg

Daps
My dad told me that one of the Bobcats people said on the radio that even though they had the opportunity to become the Hornets right after their last game, they are not going to do it right now. So I guess that means they are gonna do it a some unveiling event.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I'm so proud of this team man. Best season I think any fan could've realistically hoped for. Fukk a bandwagon - this joy in my heart is so authentic. Great season like we had, improvements across the board at every level, no puss blooded dudes on the team at all, ended it with heads held high...
My dad told me that one of the Bobcats people said on the radio that even though they had the opportunity to become the Hornets right after their last game, they are not going to do it right now. So I guess that means they are gonna do it a some unveiling event.
Yep. Just heard that too.

I'll never forget this long ass ride though. Welcoming the Hornets back. But :salute: those Bobcats for surviving the hate and making it to this moment. :to: