2012 poster Triple Agent: "Go feed your basketball team of b*stard kids, and try not to trip over your long ass titties on the way"

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
I've told you peasants about beckoning me to converse foolishness with you...
You are the one that has become bosom buddies with a lunatic who is clearly capable of being Hannibal Lecter to your Clarice, but you are too dense to realize it. Such ignorance shall seal your destiny of festering in a basement.

You are clearly an alt and a fukkin crackhead

What kind of person thinks of Hannibal Lector type murder for a female poster?

You using an alt, yet you need to chill the fukk out COLI FEMALE

"festering in a basement"?

What the fukkk?

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK

The drugs
When u work in the medical field and can get ur hands on tons of medical scripts It's easy to get hooked
Especially when one is predisposed to having an addictive personality

Imagine how addicted u have to be to have several different versions of your messed up personality in the form of alts on a forum.

The deterioration is rapid

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
The drugs
When u work in the medical field and can get ur hands on tons of medical scripts It's easy to get hooked
Especially when one is predisposed to having an addictive personality

Imagine how addicted u have to be to have several different versions of your essed up personality in the form of alts on a forum.

The deterioration is rapid

One time @Nicole0416_718_929_646212 did show that she had a few phones, laptop, ipad going at the same time.
So you might be right.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Your hair will fall out or get thinner OP and you’ll have to urinate all the time. Take care of your teeth bc it gives you dry mouth- which leads to teeth root and cavities. Brush your teeth 4-5 times a day. Just one of the physical affects. And sometimes it keeps you
TOO focused. If you’re messing around on the internet doing the wrong shyt, you won’t realize that until 6 hrs later - it’s like you’re in turbo mode all the time .

This. Have you seen that movie , The Limited?? That’s adderrall.

edit - Limitless

Sounds like you developed a resistance to it, your body adjusted to the 10 and it’s not as effective. If you have heart rate increase at 10, be careful leveling up

That’s why they give you a Xanax or ambien, or antidepressant co-prescription for some people as they adjust to adderrall ; they can’t take the crash, so they won’t bottom out and jump off a building.

Addies are nothing but prescription speed- it started by the third reich giving it to the German soldiers during the war so they won’t fall asleep. It was a “war drug” - one of the many. Hollywood gave it to baby actors like Shirley Temple to stop her from getting sleepy during movies so she could have an adult schedule and get the movies done on time.

It takes about 4-6 weeks for your body to feel the full affect. I would say, ask for an XR prescription - that way it’s extended throughout the day and last longer. With 10ir , it’s doing something but by the time you notice, it’s worn off and you get hit with “the downs” I think a 10 would only last 4 hrs. Do you take it twice a day or just once? Some doctors do a 10ir for the morning and an XR for the afternoon. As 2 prescriptions, but be careful- you HAVE to stay hydrated and eat veggies/fruits. You may not feel hungry and it’s an appetite suppressant but eat especially citrus foods.also take a multivitamin. Or take Stresstabs - high in B vitamins for balance- it helps cope with the moodiness. Addies make you aggressive bc of the energy burst, stresstabs give you balance. You can order those from amazon.

It’s a stimulant - a super stimulant. People get reckless on it. Control the addie, don’t let it control you lol. Addies give you a major confidence boost.

They’re hitting a lot of doctors with lawsuits for overprescribing so just know that if your doctor or psychiatrist is hesitant to give you an adjustment , that’s why. That’s how I know about it primarily - lawsuits. People getting overly addicted or not managing their intake. Dumbasses out here chopping it up and snorting it like cocaine for a quicker rush. If you have a Walgreens in your area, fill your script there bc CVS or Walmart, places like that will put you or your doctor on an alert list. People go there with their fraud scripts, they run out of the medicine, so now they’re extra cautious. Walgreens is much friendlier, efficient and they won’t make you feel like a fiend. Those metheads going to cvs and Walmart fukked it up for people with real adhd , hyperactivity and depression issues.

:stopitslime:
Strictly for informational purposes.
This is a judgement free zone - assuming everyone is black that’s responding, for the most part, there already apprehension about medical treatment and mental health. Just like cancer, if you have a deficiency or illness- you need correctional procedures or treatment until you recover.

You should see about Wellbutrin and ditch the Lexapro , while supplementing the treatment with an low dosage XR Addie. Sounds like more depressive than anxiety. Wellbutrin will give you energy but reduce the apprehension and anxiety. The only thing with Wellbutrin - it will numb you out, you will not feel, hardly any emotions - not happy, not sad, not anxious, just real lowkey temperament. That could be good or bad depending on the situation. I’m not talking sociopath or crazy where go out on an animal kill spree, I’m talking - for example - if you have trauma in your life, it will help you by calming down your emotional reaction. Take precautions though - the extreme side is feeling like a zombie, you won’t give a shyt about anything. That’s when it gets detrimental or you have delusions of grandeur- like you can do anything so you end up setting unrealistic goals.
Know more. Live brighter.

I’m not talking about the idiots leaning out and Percocet popping for social reasons or dumb out. I’m talking psychologically - like as a kid or teen being hyperactive or adults dealing with post traumatic situations or brain dysfunctions. I’m talking controlled mental management by a professional doctor or mental health counselor. Listen, not everyone is reckless - there are those who need alternative treatment . A prayer and glass of orange juice with a cookie is not going to fix everything - people need intervention. Telling people to “get over it” ain’t the solution either.

Start off low on Wellbutrin , if that’s what you decide on. It takes at least a month or 2, to start feeling the affects. No medicine completely stops you from being depressed but it helps you cope and works on the physical cause of the chemical balance. Giving you the chance to work on the symptoms rather than just feeling depleted. Initially, you May get the worse headache that you ever had in your life, nauseated so start on the weekends with the initial dose and give yourself time.

Just a warning- that’s why vitamins, supplements, protein, health shakes are impt, I think the only difference between that and cocaine is the chemical structure. Fuk around and not take care of yourself, become an adderrall fiend. Addies give you a sweet tooth too. You will crave sweets - again, why teeth hygiene is impt. Crackheads don’t brush their teeth, they crave sweets -that’s how their teeth rot right out their head.
Cocaine vs Adderall | What is the Difference Between Adderall & Cocaine?
-However, Adderall abuse is similar to cocaine abuse. So, what does adderall feel like and it abuse potential? It has similar potential for abuse and addiction as cocaine, and induces similar effects in the brain, nervous system, body, and psychology. One also experiences an increased ability to focus and pay attention, to feel confident and masterful, as well as the need for less sleep and less food.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Word. That is literally what it is. Even the generic label on the prescription says “amphetamines”

The addie is like the super study drug. Go from a C Student to an A student by the next grading session. Write a 20 page dissertation in 2 days straight, with no sleep. But once you’re on it - it’s hard to not use it to help you with school or work. Because it gives you such a mental charge - super addictive. Then when people try to completely withdraw from it - they act learning deficient- they think they can’t perform or whatever, dumber, less productive, apathetic when in reality it’s just their brain psyching them out from being in go mode all the time.

That’s crazy to me. Giving drugs to kids when their brains haven’t even fully formed yet. That’s sick to me. Why would a 6 yr old need lexapro - wtf kind of anxiety do they have. Besides the parents or teachers not doing their damn jobs or wanting to deal with them.

That’s a bad cycle though. People taking adderrall to give them a boost to get things done, after they finish whatever they needed to do; can’t sleep bc you’re still amped off the addies; now you’re anxious bc you can’t sleep and your mind is racing. Take a zan, Benadryl or sleep medication to help fall asleep- then once you do fall sleep you wake up exhausted the next day- pop another adderall just to get out of bed..
:deadrose:

If you have a prescription, you’re supposed to take it every day as prescribed. Usually no more than 20XR or 10 IR to start, a half a pill in the morning and another in the afternoon. I think anything more, you’re pushing your body all day or you start concentrating on the wrong shyt. Say you have a paper due in 2 days, you’re sitting in front of your screen- pull up a website, you see something that captures your interest that has nothing to do with what you’re working on- so you start browsing. Look up after a while and realize that you’ve done nothing to do with your paper- but you’ve become an expert on whatever site you were looking at bc you’ve been concentrating on nothing but distractions. Time will pass and you won’t even realize it bc you’ve been so intensely focused on the wrong shyt. If you take it, just have whatever you’re working on in front of you that you need, distraction free- definitely don’t have the coli on another tab. There are people who don’t take adderall on the weekends , they ween themselves off it and just keep it limited to weekday usage.

That will have you doing a public speaking event in front of 6000 people without breaking a sweat, like it’s nothing. Have you walking around like you are the SHYT and dare anybody to tell you different.
zAe4PI.gif

You could have died, are you fukkin serious 180??? That’s impossible, your heart should be hamburger meat bursting inside your chest- if you took 180, you would be a corpse. Along with the fact that you haven’t slept for 2-3 days, you would be in the hospital right now. The average daily recommended dose is 40, you’re full of shyt. Lies.

Nothing bad now - fuk around and have all your internal organs shut down months later, doing that dumb shyt.

:picard::picard:
Addies lower ALL of your inhibitions while multiplying whatever emotional state that you’re in at the time. Take 1g of melatonin at night to curb that mind race and calm you down so that when the affects wear off, you don’t completely check out.

you’re never supposed to mix alcohol with this. Ever. Setting yourself up on a path to renal disease- kidney failure and heart palpitations.
:francis:

Adderral was originally developed for treatment of sleep disorders and narcolepsy, trouble concentrating - inability to focus. If you have a history of attention deficits, withdrawn attitude. It’s not supposed to be used to treat depression but it does for the short term. Do not get this to “get your hands on it” or take this recreationally. It is highly addictive if abused.

Are you still balling off on them shytz- I know lockdown had people eating addies like it’s candy

This all from ONE thread.

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Wait I thought @Nicole0416_718_929_646212
Was a paralegal or something?
That's why I rode 4 her when she was getting WOAT every year

Then now
She's an RN?
Careful coli men
I actually care about u
Please don't end up like Kevin Samuels
Those travelling RN's r kinda dodgy

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Wait I thought @Nicole0416_718_929_646212
Was a paralegal or something?
That's why I rode 4 her when she was getting WOAT every year

Then now
She's an RN?
Careful coli men
I actually care about u
Please don't end up like Kevin Samuels
Those travelling RN's r kinda dodgy

I really thought she was a lawyer
So @Kasper KArr studying at Harvard Medical to be a doctor and Nicole a RN?
Interesting

@Kasper KArr said "he" stole pills and was asking coli members to buy them
Then Nicole.....ok I will leave that alone
This has become very interesting

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
I really thought she was a lawyer
So @Kasper KArr studying at Harvard Medical to be a doctor and Nicole a RN?
Interesting

@Kasper KArr said "he" stole pills and was asking coli members to buy them
Then Nicole.....ok I will leave that alone
This has become very interesting

👚 and Skirt 👀

No wonder my eldest sun was singing this so LOUD

I'm so glad he realised from early
Probably because I had a fully natural pregnancy

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
👚 and Skirt 👀

No wonder my eldest sun was singing this so LOUD

I'm so glad he realised from early
Probably because I had a fully natural pregnancy

Things looking real sticky right now
Real sticky
Drugged out Nurse?
Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Things looking real sticky right now
Real sticky
Drugged out Nurse?
Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
No wonder so many posters wiling on here the scripts must be running low

Excuse
Quick question
How does a blood affiliated paralegal travelling nurse have time to inform on Coli users alleged distributions of drugs and artillery to Interpol?

Damn Coli come like

Who Dunnit? And Murder in the Dark
My fave games growing up

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest

"festering in a basement"?

What the fukkk?
Hmm hmm hmm
"Thinks of"...good, very good. Hmm hmm hmm hmm
Clever of you to try and play shocked about actions that you have already taken part in, actions that you WILL carry out again. I've seen you, boy. I know you. I know of all the maniacal things that have occurred behind the Cheetos dust stained door of that government provided shack you call home.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
No wonder so many posters wiling on here the scripts must be running low

Excuse
Quick question
How does a blood affiliated paralegal travelling nurse have time to inform on Coli users alleged distributions of drugs and artillery to Interpol?

Damn Coli come like

Who Dunnit? And Murder in the Dark
My fave games growing up

Maybe we are the last people to find out how severely drugged out and mentally ill she is.
What I do know is when they got tough on the doctors.
A lot of folks who love the pills, hit the streets, and now smoking fent pills.

If @Kasper KArr really stealing pills and trying to sell them on the coli
Maybe there is really some babylan things going on

Yes @Kasper KArr did say "he" is a FEDERAL AGENT and is telling the feds lies that coli posters are "selling drugs and weapons"

As my black american friends are fond of saying "I can't call it"