2012 poster Triple Agent: "Go feed your basketball team of b*stard kids, and try not to trip over your long ass titties on the way"

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
The Coli something else.

We got the dog fukker @Uncouth Savage talking about black power but married to a white cave bytch. But it’s #BlackPower

Then we got dirty 3 necks bloke @RehReh who tried pinning a Messicsn baby on a black man

:russ: :mjlol: :russ:

Now these coke heads saying I’m Nicole, my mom’s is dead, and I got daughters. Lmaoooooooooo

Tell you a joke
There are black women, who get extremely angry about such things.
My wife, who declared she desired a divorce, TWICE, has yet to send the divorce papers.
We been separated a little before I started posting here.

I call her a white woman cause she has the mindset of a white woman.
A valley girl.
I consider it amusing

Now to you

Did you say that @RehReh kids will be graped?
Last week you wrote that?

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
We got like a small handful of female posters as it is yall. I get chasing off the LSA divestor plants, but why are some of us so determined to turn this board into a total sausage fest? :mjlol:

If some of yall dont chill, other message boards are going to start labeling us as sus :lupe:

Hell we damn near there with all the :dame: threads and nonHarlem IP address drivel around these parts. AI would come in handy to balance out the swanging peepees and he-man behavior.

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
The Coli something else.

We got the dog fukker @Uncouth Savage talking about black power but married to a white cave bytch. But it’s #BlackPower

Then we got dirty 3 necks bloke @RehReh who tried pinning a Messicsn baby on a black man

:russ: :mjlol: :russ:

Now these coke heads saying I’m Nicole, my mom’s is dead, and I got daughters. Lmaoooooooooo
I didn't say ur moms dead
U don't know how to read yet u providing illegal scripts Lord help us fukkk around and kill someone out here get done for medical negligence and malpractice

Anyway
My children seeing as children are your favourite theme

Yes my children love their father thats how I raised them
To know and love their dad

Not like sluts that put their 3 different baby fathers on child support knowing they have no job

I heard sending mfs to jail is what ur in to tho

bytch be gone

Kasper KArr

Go-getter from the Lower East Side
Daps
Tell you a joke
There are black women, who get extremely angry about such things.
My wife, who declared she desired a divorce, TWICE, has yet to send the divorce papers.
We been separated a little before I started posting here.

I call her a white woman cause she has the mindset of a white woman.
A valley girl.
I consider it amusing

Now to you

Did you say that @RehReh kids will be graped?
Last week you wrote that?
:duck: Dog fukker please!! that’s not what you said fukk outta here mentally ill bozo!

Cave bytch lover lord knows how many dogs you and your wife harmed under the guise of your “doggy day care”
:mjcry: Poor dogs

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Fam I have @ORDER_66 and countless others I disagree with politically here and you won’t see me use those words against them.
@tuckgod @Amerikan Melanin and @Pazzy i don’t agree with and you will never see me go that hard on em but he’s one of those posters that be going off and calling for violence and taking things too far

Anyway, Godspeed to y’all. Lemme now spend time on this.

Best of luck to y’all.

My nikka, I don't give a fukk about any of that. :mjlol:

Like I said, He never tried me on that fukk shyt so I'm not taking sides on whatever ya'll got going on. I don't follow ya'll nikkas in political and fba threads to see what the fukk ya'll arguing about.

Plus nobody on the coli is a fukking angel.

But yeah, take it easy. One. :salute:

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
:duck: Dog fukker please!! that’s not what you said fukk outta here mentally ill bozo!

Cave bytch lover lord knows how many dogs you and your wife harmed under the guise of your “doggy day care”
:mjcry: Poor dogs

I am a poet. The joke came from college when I said it. The black girls in the class were shocked and in awe.
I did tell my wife that my next wife will be a white woman though. I am so serious.

Did you say that @RehReh kids would be graped?

Did you make fun of rape, child rape, incest etc for WEEKS?

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
1637044194_1433541_gif-url.gif

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
I am a poet. The joke came from college when I said it. The black girls in the class were shocked and in awe.
I did tell my wife that my next wife will be a white woman though. I am so serious.

Did you say that @RehReh kids would be graped?

Did you make fun of rape, child rape, incest etc for WEEKS?
Bro she in here talking about everything about that

But we kept receipts