Not open for further replies.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
i followed him throughout highschool and he never looked this bad

dare i say it but all the QBs following Cam have been cursed, noone will ever live up to his ability

i see this dude trying to make something out of nothing when he doesnt have the god given ability to do so :skip:

im glad i rep the Giants in the NFL or this might be a long year

the thing thats killing me, is none of Chizik's teams have tackled well. The scheme isnt that different than what Alabama runs but they tackle 100x better than we do. We giving everyone highlight reel because of our inconsistent tackling

at this point i just hope we score a few points to not make this loss look so bad :dead:

i just saw the run that made it 28-10 dude broke like 5 tackles:russ:

chizik is a horrible coach who was lucky as hell to have cam fall into his lap

you think if he wins like 2 games this year he'll be cannde?

only wins i see is louisiana-monroe, new mexico state, alabama a&m

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
Espn said accordin to some site osu has the largest fan base in the country. They also saidthe ny times said theyre the most popular team in the country. Two other big schools made top 5. No sec team made top 5, but took every spot 6-10.

BigSteve

All Star
Daps
Espn said accordin to some site osu has the largest fan base in the country. They also saidthe ny times said theyre the most popular team in the country. Two other big schools made top 5. No sec team made top 5, but took every spot 6-10.

I heard that too

I'd like to see the methodology to gather this information

Status
Not open for further replies.