2012 - Official College Football Random Thoughts thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigSteve

All Star
Daps
arkansas has publicity because dude fukked his intern :what:

scar has publicity because what Spurrier did at florida :what: they have never given a shyt about them, yall forget lou holtz coached there

they hate Auburn because we are Michigan State or TAMU to them, the "sideshow" to the "big money" which is supposedly Alabama

they know we get mad and thats why they stoke the fires, Birmingham AL is STILL the top media market in the US for CFB and its not a surprise

interesting research to go along with this statement so everyone can see where their city checks in

College Football

Birmingham has been king for years now by the way

Then Columbus
Knoxville
Atlanta

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
all i know is this dude Frazier has the most AWFUL running style ive seen since maybe Kodi Burns

they need to tell this dude to stop trying to make everyone miss, hes too athletic to be doin all this shuffling :scusthov: dude has tripped over himself regularly when all he has to do is run straight

BigSteve

All Star
Daps
Being hungover at a Mississippi State or South Carolina game would be the absolute worst day

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
all i know is this dude Frazier has the most AWFUL running style ive seen since maybe Kodi Burns

they need to tell this dude to stop trying to make everyone miss, hes too athletic to be doin all this shuffling :scusthov: dude has tripped over himself regularly when all he has to do is run straight

nikka just dont have next like that though.

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
nikka just dont have next like that though.

they running the inverted veer with dude but hes afraid of contact :what: this nikka aint cam stop trying to run cam plays :pacspit:

you cant run the read option when noone fears your inside run

i hope dude smartens up on his passes, this dude has fear in his eyes and its gonna get us shytted on

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

thats fine and all but the way you're supporting chizik will be auburn's downfall

like i said, you're closer to the epicenter than I but everything about him says larry coker and while thats not an AWFUL thing, its going to be a ceiling for you...

Auburn has more history and more RECENT success than ark and SC but they're ranked high and are favorites in games auburn would be dogs in. Auburn should be, at worst, the 3rd best team in the SEC at all times with zero exception....what happened breh? Auburn isn't trash and I'm not bashing them here I think you can read that, but do you not fault Chizik at all for this averageness since the title?

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
the reason chizik isnt gettign respected is because of last year

when we lost we lost BAD, if it wasnt for that he would have plenty of respect.

he recruits well but his defensive philosophies are looking antiquated right now

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This Auburn Mstate game is like the sec before there 6 year title run where they were just a conference of bad qb's and prehistoric offenses:scusthov:

Status
Not open for further replies.