2012 - Official College Football Random Thoughts thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
yo forreal college football wouldnt be where it is without the SEC. watching this SEC storied about the 92 Sec champ game. SEC carries and leads CFB :leon:

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
schadjoe
Wisconsin gauged interest Al Golden according to a source, but he is not entertaining interest from the Badgers or other colleges now.
12/11/12 2:04 PM

schadjoe
Multiple programs have reached out to Al Golden, per source, but he is excited about youthful roster and fact UM is already moving forward

he already got a re-up last year thru 2018, not much else the school can do. i know he is a favorite of Alvarez but i think Al's committed to the rebuilding

heres one from today

Just got word that Al Golden is flattered by Alvarez's interest but staying at Miami.
— Pete Thamel(@SIPeteThamel) December 13, 2012

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
Big questions on exits from Big East - College Basketball Nation Blog - ESPN

---

"The Big East will have to decide if it will add one more school for all sports. The league will be at nine for basketball in 2015 -- UConn, Cincinnati, South Florida, Memphis, Central Florida, SMU, Houston, Tulane and Temple -- and 13 for football with the addition of football-only members San Diego State, Boise State, East Carolina and Navy.

If the Big East is looking to add one more team for all sports, it makes sense to pick up UMass out of the A-10 since the Minutemen have upgraded football and would fit in the footprint."

---

mj-laughing.gif

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Malzahn is killing it with these coaching hires. I think we'll be back in business in short time.

Just grabbed UGA's recruiting coordinator(former Auburn player) to the same position plus DL/assistant head coach. Got Ellis Johnson and Charlie Harbison at the co-DC slots although Johnson will probably be calling the shots.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
i literally saw the dumbest thing ever in the little ceasars bowl

western kentucky down by 3 4th and 2 at the opponents 19 yard line and the dumb ass coach goes for it instead of tying the game with less than a minute left to go to ot and he doesnt get

wow

Status
Not open for further replies.