TDot
Nov 10, 2012
10:15 PM
Single Bet
Oregon at California (Over/Under)
Over +69 1.87 Open 400.00
Possible Payout: 747.83

53e26ea6bc578fd54f50121c95be646e793dc71a_r.gif

Still tho, fukk Michigan. They fukked me today(no offence to my michigan brehs)...

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
Thanks to Oregon. I go from 7 dollars up on the day, to up 354$....

oregon_makeitrain.gif

Props to @His_Excellence_Reincar for getting me to bet on the over, instead of the spread...

Last edited by a moderator:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
most impressive thing about the oregon win they couldnt get the run game going, so they just let mariota air it out and he did for 6 tds

years past you stopped the run for oregon darron thomas would be out there with like 2 tds and 3 picks

not anymore:steviej:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
most impressive thing about the oregon win they couldnt get the run game going, so they just let mariota air it out and he did for 6 tds

years past you stopped the run for oregon darron thomas would be out there with like 2 tds and 3 picks

not anymore:steviej:

That defense soft as shyt though..Cal is awful and ran it down their throats and passed it well at times..

Once they face an actual complete team in the title game they gonna run it down their throats and keep that offense off the field:takedat:

And we know how that gimmick offense fairs against really good defenses:pacspit:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
FreedS[ohh]lave;2149954 said:
That defense soft as shyt though..Cal is awful and ran it down their throats and passed it well at times..

Once they face an actual complete team in the title game they gonna run it down their throats and keep that offense off the field:takedat:

And we know how that gimmick offense fairs against really good defenses:pacspit:

oregon was missing their two starting safeties boyett and the other dude that got injured in the game, as well as their starting defensive line

cal was held to 113 passing yards

yeah cal ran , teams run on kansas state as well its the redzone defense that counts.

actual complete team like who? lol alabama? alabama was beat by a "gimmick offense" @ home, the funny thing oregon offense wasn't even gimmicky yesterday, oregon couldnt run as cal goal was to stop the run so mariota shredded them for 375 passing yards and 6 tds

look at your precious bama yesterday, these nikkas were tired as hell, all americans gasping for air, couldnt wrap up a 6 foot 185lb qb:russ:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
oregon was missing their two starting safeties boyett and the other dude that got injured in the game, as well as their starting defensive line

cal was held to 113 passing yards

yeah cal ran , teams run on kansas state as well its the redzone defense that counts.

actual complete team like who? lol alabama? alabama was beat by a "gimmick offense" @ home, the funny thing oregon offense wasn't even gimmicky yesterday, oregon couldnt run as cal goal was to stop the run so mariota shredded them for 375 passing yards and 6 tds

look at your precious bama yesterday, these nikkas were tired as hell, all americans gasping for air, couldnt wrap up a 6 foot 185lb qb:russ:

im not a bama fan but your ass is lucky they aint in the title game what that oline would do to Oregon :whew: that offense wouldnt see the field

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
FreedS[ohh]lave;2150067 said:
im not a bama fan but your ass is lucky they aint in the title game what that oline would do to Oregon :whew: that offense wouldnt see the field

Te mighty Barrett jones was struggling against a 3 star node tackle

RoCKetSity256

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys
Im watching Oregon ass' they always fukk up somewhere they got Stanford O State and then a championship game to fluke. ND and USC too I dont even know if southern cal can do it but I know ND been in too many squeakers this year. 2nd year we gone need help but with us playing a high ranked GA team I think we in better position then we were last year after the loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.