2012 - Official College Football Random Thoughts thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
@Ed MOTHERfukkING G yo im a little perplexed bruh. so Michigan had A QB who fit the system better and moved him to receiver at the beginning of the year and they had a QB who would be an explosive WR and left him at QB? :wtf: was they thinking why not switch the switch?

Last edited by a moderator:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
:comeon:

Bama lost once at home, beaten the LSU at their place.

Oklahoma lost twice at home, and biggest road win is at Texas Tech.

Yall blew it when you lost to the Irish.

Obviously I'm not being serious, I'm just stating how dumb it would be to put Alabama in over 3 other undefeated teams when they just lost to a team who hasn't beaten anyone of significance this year.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
@Ed MOTHERfukkING G yo im a little perplexed bruh. so Michigan had A QB who fit the system better and moved him to receiver at the beginning of the year and they had a QB who would be an explosive WR and left him at QB? :wtf: was they thinking why not switch the switch?

Because (remember this was going into the season) denard robinson gave you thebest chance to win, and had proven that last season (11 wins including sugar bowl) and devin gardner sat. In order to get gardner involved they taught him wr, and he excelled there...gardner is clearly a better passer and hindsight is 20/20 but until it was evident is passing had somehow REGRESSED (notre dame game ws the last straw for me) he was the best choice.

Gardner is better for the system and imo should start going forward, but going into the year, robinson gave you the overall best chance to win so you go with that.

Last edited by a moderator:

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
mariota looking off the middle defender then going to the TE for the TD.. Best QB in the nation... :lawd:

Status
Not open for further replies.