Status
Not open for further replies.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Collen Klein's throwing motion is :scusthov: Its on that Tebow-Vince Young level. What's his draft status like?

hes better than tebow and tebow was a first rounder:heh:

but nah i see a 6th or 7th round grade

dude has size and is nearly automatic around the end zone, i could see a team drafting him late and using him to run teh wildcat or around the endzone

i could also see him being a te

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
i bet this Boston College/ND game is gonna be a complete snooze fest

As an undefeated ND team, seeing Boston College always scares the shyt outta me. But I figure after what happened against Pitt, we'll be ready to go, right? shyt, I hope so.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
NBC really should flex for more of Notre Dame's games. This ABC shyt is garbage in comparison to NBC's Notre Dame coverage. on a related note Notre Dame is been on TV at night like seven times this year lol.. I can't imagine how good this season has been for the recruiting for the next 2 seasons.

Sent from Seattle, by way of Ann Arbor on Tapatalk: The Remix

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
NBC really should flex for more of Notre Dame's games. This ABC shyt is garbage in comparison to NBC's Notre Dame coverage. on a related note Notre Dame is been on TV at night like seven times this year lol.. I can't imagine how good this season has been for the recruiting for the next 2 seasons.

Sent from Seattle, by way of Ann Arbor on Tapatalk: The Remix

nbc gets all of notre dame home games plus the ones at neutral cites

but this notre dame game v a pathetic bc team does not deserve prime time coverage i agree

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
If BAMA runs the table and win the SEC, then they don't even need all that extra shyt for them to play for the title. An SEC champion would automatically leapfrog an undefeated ND or Kansas State team when you look at the BCS' past history.

Bama/Oregon is still in play.

:childplease:

Status
Not open for further replies.