Status
Not open for further replies.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
It's never gonna happen. I know it won't. It's just too good to be true.

But if UVA beats Tech in Blacksburg and prevents them from going to a bowl game I'll die of laughter.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
everytime i watch a football game and a underdog is winning and starts just running the football, starts just playing prevent defense doesn';t want to give up anything big, settling for field goals, not taking changes, i know they are going to lose.

like pitt v notre dame a friggin 19 point underdog, a team that was like 5-5, rally had nothing to play for but a crappy bowl, was playing aggresive all game long they get a nice ittle lead and start playing prevent defense, changing how they are calling, paul chryst starts goign 3 and out and punting, starts playing prevent d and ends up losing.

like lsu v bama - lsu came back being aggressive, bama number 1 in the land, no one expected you to win, you have the lead, its 3rd and 2 your up by 3 you run a friggin wildcat and get stopped and then you punt, your not on your side off the field GO FOR IT, but nah attempt a field goal that is no Good and then you play prevent d only to end up losing in the end

today va tech, its 4th and one with 2 minutes left your down by 1, you have a qb whose like 6'5 250 lbs, you have 2 timeouts you friggin go for it but nope and you end up losing

every team that plays conservative as a underdog after being aggressive the whole game to maintain a slim lead deserves the L they get

gotta be like TCU (gary patterson said f tying the game im on the road and a underdog and went for 2)

or like the old boise state teams going for the win

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
pitt :snoop:

you go to south bend and play notre dame CLOSE and almost win

then you go to fakkit ass uconn one of the worst offenses in all of cfb and your getting killed 17-0

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Breh....Indiana can go to the big ten title game if it beats wisconsin...and purdue....:scusthov:

i know imagine indiana in the rose bowl :what:

Why the hype behind whatever ass johnny manziel...and fukk his nickname

well hes a freshman, with the most yards ever from scrimmage in a season for a qb except for cam newton

lol at mack brown not offering him a scholarship

Status
Not open for further replies.