2012 - Official College Football Random Thoughts thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I want to reiterate this point this

hoe ass coward dikkrider reincarnation was yelling PITT PITT PITY all game talking about its gonna win Notre Dame's overrated PITT going to destroy them Notre Dame sucks blah blah blah

He stay dikk riding whatever small school like he always does and yet again on a BOLD PREDICTION HE shyts the bed because he's a p*ssy. Now as the week progresses he will act like at like this never happened to like he never dikk rode Boise and never dikk road Ohio and navigate rode all these little schools and they always fukkIG fail you PUSSIE

you're the absolute worst Fan IN all college FOOTBALL and the worst bandwagon home living coward in the coli i mean it you p*ssy.

And I don't even like Notre Dame

Oh yeah

I TOLD YOU SO

Sent from Seattle, by way of Ann Arbor on Tapatalk: The Remix

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
In my entire life I will never respect somebody doesn't stand on your own 2 feet in reincarnation is the absolute epitome of that.

Michigan could lose by 65 to ohio in a few weeks but you all know I'll be right the fukk there the next day.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
In my entire life I will never respect somebody doesn't stand on your own 2 feet in reincarnation is the absolute epitome of that.

Michigan could lose by 65 to ohio in a few weeks but you all know I'll be right the fukk there the next day.

:comeon:

Status
Not open for further replies.